PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Crazy Insane Psychotic Question: If Parcells was still our coach where would we be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifer

Banned
Reaction score
And what would the Dolphins record be if Belichick was their coach and Brady was their quarterback, with only a knee sprain, and not a torn ACL?

Last edited:
Re: Crazy Insane Psychotic Question: If Parcells was still our coach where would we b

7-3 according to my What-if Machine.

Re: Crazy Insane Psychotic Question: If Parcells was still our coach where would we b

And what would the Dolphins record be if Belichick was their coach and Brady was their quarterback, with only a knee sprain, and not a torn ACL?

I'm not sure, but given that it is a torn ACL and he is out, what would the patriots record be if Tom Terrific took over as coach and we put BB under centre?:eek:

I know, these hypothetical ludicrous threads are driving me crazy too.:cool:

I have a better hypothetical: what would the Jets record be with Vince Wilfork under center?

I have a better hypothetical: what would the Jets record be with Vince Wilfork under center?

I'm pretty sure they'd svck.:D

If Parcells were still the coach of the Pats, they'd be 6-4.
If BB were the coach of the Dolphins, they'd be 6-4.

My guess is they'd be 0-10. He probably wouldn't step up well in the pocket, scramble or throw very well, or read defenses well. He even might have trouble pivoting quickly enough to hand the ball off. It's probably safe to assume Wilfork at quarterback for the Jest would be an unmitigated disaster. But I'd be willing to trade him to see that happen.

Is this what it's come to?

I would say they would have a 8-2 record.

we'd be less three super bowls :)

Doubtful the team would have been very good, since he couldn't shop for the groceries.

If Vince were the QB we would be 6-4 but we would be in the division lead. We would have beat the Jets last week but we would have lost one along the way. It would have been fun to Watch Vince make that 20+ yard scramble that Cassel made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes