PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Crayton on NFL live

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see that too. Would fit in well with your collection of losers.

Easy now, until that last game we've always struggled against the Dolphins.
But I'd love to see if he was this much of a tough guy BEFORE playing them rather than after he got his ass kicked.

Things Less Delusional than Patrick Crayton:

1. The guy Russell Crowe played in a Beautiful Mind.
2. Britney Spears.....
3. George Bush on Weapons of Mass Destruction
4. Tyrone Biggums in a cuban plantation.
5. Some guy in the Washington Redskins forum who made this thread (Pats offense being overated): http://www.thehogs.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25061
Keep the political stuff on the political forum.

Crayton is a good WR and he is a free agent at the end of the year. Wouldn't mind seeing him in aqua and orange next year.
As a Pats fan I hope he does join you next year. Did you see him get the ball ripped out of his punk hands againts minny?

This guy is some scrub who is only starting because the other starter is injured.

Freddy Mitchell version 2.0 lol

EDIT: As for you guys picking on the Dolphins QB situation, please, keep ignoring John Beck.
John Beck sounds like some Brit in the Parliment.

You're gonna wish you had Brady Quinn.

Things Less Delusional than Patrick Crayton:

2. Britney Spears.....

Crayton did just say he just got married. Sounds like a marriage made in dumb people's heaven.

P.S. Sorry about questioning your validity. Just always a little warry of new posters when they post something without some evidence like this.

John Beck sounds like some Brit in the Parliment.

You're gonna wish you had Brady Quinn.

Well I like accuracte QBs so I'll stick with Beck. If Quinn is so damn good, why did he fall all the way to 22?

Besides, we might never see Quinn play in Cleveland, Anderson is the real deal.

You guys watch NFL Live a couple minutes ago? Patrick the scrub Crayton called out the Pats again.

Trey asked why he thought the Cowboys were better than the Pats, considering that they just lost to them. His response:

"The sun shines on the dogs**t every once in a while, perhaps that was their day to shine"

Honestly who does this guy think he is????? I can see it coming from T.O. but cmon.... Patrick Crayton??????????? Hes a nobody talking about a team who has accomplished more than he could ever dream of. Dude is a scrub and i hope the pats do play them in the superbowl and just dominate the Cowboys worse than the Skins game.

I love this guy... saying stuff like this won't get you a little extra attention from our pal Harrison (or by then, his understudy Merriweather), will it?

That little hurdle move won't go over as well in the SB IF both of our teams can make it... but if we do, this is great BB material here!

I think Crayton should keep it up!

Ok, first can we get some independent verification on this quote by someone who doesn't have just one post? I doubt Crayton actually swore on ESPN. If this is supposed to be an exact quote, I seriously doubt it is a true quote.

Not trying to discredit the original poster, but someone who creates an account to post something like this needs independent verification.

I saw/heard it as well. Ridiculous.

Crayton is a good WR and he is a free agent at the end of the year. Wouldn't mind seeing him in aqua and orange next year.
That's all you need on your team is more anti-respect fodder for the Patriots. You guys really want another whoopin'?

You guys watch NFL Live a couple minutes ago? Patrick the scrub Crayton called out the Pats again.

Trey asked why he thought the Cowboys were better than the Pats, considering that they just lost to them. His response:

"The sun shines on the dogs**t every once in a while, perhaps that was their day to shine"

Honestly who does this guy think he is????? I can see it coming from T.O. but cmon.... Patrick Crayton??????????? Hes a nobody talking about a team who has accomplished more than he could ever dream of. Dude is a scrub and i hope the pats do play them in the superbowl and just dominate the Cowboys worse than the Skins game.

you can tell he is still visibly pissed about the ass beating they took at the hands of the Pats. He needs to get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back