PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Crayton crys...WAHHHH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patsrock!

Rookie
Reaction score
Eff you Crayton....

John Tomase, of the Boston Herald, reports Dallas Cowboys WR Patrick Crayton told a Dallas newspaper that he did not think the New England Patriots defense is the real deal. "Offensively, they are the real deal. I'm not going to lie about that. Defensively, I can tell you no, they're not. They're not (that good) at all. The only time they stopped us is when we had penalties. If that's stopping us, it is what it is. Defensively, they are not the real deal," Crayton said.

just like the score wasn't real either! geeeesh!:rolleyes:

Eff you Crayton....

John Tomase, of the Boston Herald, reports Dallas Cowboys WR Patrick Crayton told a Dallas newspaper that he did not think the New England Patriots defense is the real deal. "Offensively, they are the real deal. I'm not going to lie about that. Defensively, I can tell you no, they're not. They're not (that good) at all. The only time they stopped us is when we had penalties. If that's stopping us, it is what it is. Defensively, they are not the real deal," Crayton said.

At least our defense stopped them on 3rd down most times,They could'nt do it with their D.

If you can't stop teams from 1st downs when they are 3rd and long you don't belong in an elite category as a team -PERIOD! - and thats why I think they are overated and make the playoffs as a wildcard at best with the G-men or Skins taking the East

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes