PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Crable

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I agree that he is unlikely to make the 2010 squad.

However, is it really beyond the range of reasonable to believe that he MIGHT stayn healthy enough to beat out Woods or Ninkovich?

Last edited:
Its certainly possible he can, but beating out Woods and Ninkovich doesnt really say much sadly. I dont think the two are bad players, their good role and special team players but not starting caliber imo.

Last edited:

However, is it really beyond the range of reasonable to believe that he MIGHT stayn healthy enough to beat out Woods or Ninkovich?

I forgot he was even on the roster TBH. He's done nothing to suggest that he will ever see the field for this team.

So chances Crable goes All Pro this year?

Well, considering its yet to have happened I'd say yes.

Since you are a moderator, are you going to merge this thread with the Ninkovich thread?

Maybe in an Intramural league

I was thinking more of this.

popwarner-warriors.jpg

Crable.... Crable... hmmmm... wasn't he the coach of the Raiders?

Oh wait...

Not worth a thread. It's not beyond the realm of possibility he has become a terrorist and has been living in the mountains of Karachi for two years.

Let's wait til he shows something to talk about.

Last edited:
He has looked lost out there the few times I have seen him. Maybe he has watched a lot of film and attended a lot of meetings; maybe this year he will be more comfortable and show something but the odds are not good. Too bad.

Shawn Crable.....The first 3 year veteran NFL player who NEVER played a down in a regular season game.

NOW THAT WOULD BE AN IMPOSSIBLE TO BREAK RECORD!

Shawn Crable.....The first 3 year veteran NFL player who NEVER played a down in a regular season game.

NOW THAT WOULD BE AN IMPOSSIBLE TO BREAK RECORD!

this is a record or is he nearing it?

Even if Crable stayed healthy I don't think he's as talented as Ninkovich or Woods and they are mainly special teamers and rotation guys. BTW, Ninkovich pressures the QB pretty well when he's in there.

Sadly I don't think that We can have any level of expectation for this guy since he has been unable to stay healthy. If He's in the mix ,it's a pleasant surprise but really,what do We know about this guy ?

Sadly I don't think that We can have any level of expectation for this guy since he has been unable to stay healthy. If He's in the mix ,it's a pleasant surprise but really,what do We know about this guy ?

We know that he's got experience cashing a check....pretty good at it too.

Sadly, ballerinas have more muscular legs than my man, The Crab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes