PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Crable released

Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW.
I mean he hasn't looked like the second coming of (the real) LT but compared to him not playing and just occupying a roster spot he's been doing great and got in on that sack on sunday.

I saw him get blown back a little and he took a bad angle on ben when he couldve had a solo sack, but ben has done that to pro bowlers as well sooo?

I'm intrigued to say the least. Never a dull moment for pats fans!

Maybe we'll be playing that 2 DL scheme ... Crable goes to the PS and Ross Ventrone gets signed.

ventrone was Palamalu in practice last week ... maybe this is a reward or a scheme thing.

Last edited:
:idontgetit:

WTF?

Can we sign Robert Quinn?

They'd better sign a decent corner, or maybe Jeff Reed...but then I'd want them to cut Graham, so probably not Reed.

Adam Seward was seen in Foxborough....according to 'sources' and heard in 'whispers'

Guys I totally heard we were getting Randy Moss.

Guys I totally heard we were getting Randy Moss.
That would NEVER work, yea yea corey dillon but, that was totally different!

Ventrone! Makes sense! Right?

That would NEVER work, yea yea corey dillon but, that was totally different!

Brah, seriously, think about it. Brady and Moss? They'd probably get about 50 TDs!

I was paying attention to him when he was in and he was mostly just brutal--got pushed back like a rag doll.

Yeah, he looked pretty bad taking on blocks. At least he got a half sack, though. Just getting into a regular season game was more than I was expecting out of him this year. Who knows? Maybe he gets re-signed.

Obligatory: hey, Crable cut? Pats should sign this guy! comment.

Brah, seriously, think about it. Brady and Moss? They'd probably get about 50 TDs!

Yeah, but Moss would probably make fun of Brady's hair and cause a fight in the locker room.

I wonder how Chung is??? Perhaps we need safety help.

What's shocking to me is not that he's been waived, but that he's gotten as much playing time as he has over the last 5 weeks. He's done absolutely nothing of note.

Sign the beast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes