PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys vs Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
In your eyes is Romo good enough to win a SB? Not will he..but is he good enough?

In your eyes is Romo good enough to win a SB? Not will he..but is he good enough?

Romo is good enough IMO, but the talent around him is questionable. Dallas is one of those teams that can have some of the best players but can't bring them to play as a team.

Speaking of QBs...Palmer sucks now doesn't he?

Romo is good enough IMO, but the talent around him is questionable. Dallas is one of those teams that can have some of the best players but can't bring them to play as a team.

If Dez Bryant wasn't such a thug..he could be outstanding

Last edited:
The Raiders found a gem in Streater, he looks good.

The cowpokes need a C- could a Koppen trade be brewing?

Jerr-ay tends to overpay.

Can Romo win a Super Bowl???...obviously you mean play QB on a Super Bowl winner.

The answer is...Trent Dilfer

The cowpokes need a C- could a Koppen trade be brewing?

Jerr-ay tends to overpay.

C'mon...koppen is done. Vet depth/leader at best.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Awesome game huh?:rolleyes: I can say that 'cause we more than doubled the winning spread:singing:

Palmer is going to have a lot of INTs this year

I think he is good enough to win a SB.

Every time I watch a game in Oakland I'm amazed by how stupid their field looks.

Can Romo win a Super Bowl???...obviously you mean play QB on a Super Bowl winner.

The answer is...Trent Dilfer

If that doesn't prove it, then Brad Johnson does.

Absolutely he can win a Super Bowl. Guy gets unfairly labeled. He's a potential top 5 QB when he wants to be and the pieces around him show up. Has the skills for it.

I think romo has been somewhat of a chokeartist but that being said

he threw for 4200 yards over 66 % completion 31 TD and 10 INT and 102 passer rating just so his team could finish 8-8 last season

If he played on almost any other team i think he'd have a much better reputation.

I think Romo is good enough to bring the Cowboys back to the glory hole days. I think Romo wants some of that glory hole.

Speaking of QBs...Palmer sucks now doesn't he?

I can't remember how long ago Palmer sucked. That's a bad thing. Congrats to the Bengals for the trade of the decade.

I predict that Mark Sanchez will outperform Palmer. Heck, even Tim Tebow will outperform Palmer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back