PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys Ticket Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

AStack75

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
If you thought Pats tickets were pricey...

From Peter King's MMQB....

Factoid of the Week That May Interest Only Me

So you wonder how important Romo is to the Cowboys? He came along not at the right time, but at the perfect time.

The Cowboys began selling tickets to their new stadium in Arlington last week, and the prices floored some buyers. Lower-bowl seats will have one-time personal seat license (PSL) fees between $16,000 and $150,000, which will give each ticket-holder the right to purchase seats at the stadium for the next 30 years. Those who pay the license fees will have to fork over $340 per ticket for 10 games -- eight regular-season, two preseason. Team Marketing Report claims that the previous highest PSL price was $12,000 per seat in Carolina, and that Gillette Stadium, home of the Patriots, did not have PSL fees when it opened.

The prices seem other-worldly. That's putting it mildly. Dallas owner Jerry Jones is fond of saying the public will determine the market. If he sells out the new palace, either Texans are flush with more money than the rest of the country, or they'll mortgage their futures to make sure they see how far Romo can take this team in the next few years.

Ouch! that is nasty. I am so glad Mr. Kraft did not force PSL's on us season ticket holders. There is no way I could have afforded to do that. It is tough enough to drive so far to the games, but a PSL would have iced it for me.

Ouch! that is nasty. I am so glad Mr. Kraft did not force PSL's on us season ticket holders. There is no way I could have afforded to do that. It is tough enough to drive so far to the games, but a PSL would have iced it for me.
I agree totally, also something to think about is that Jones is getting $350 million from the city/state. The amount of money Kraft paid himself to build Gillette.

The Cowboys began selling tickets to their new stadium in Arlington last week, and the prices floored some buyers. Lower-bowl seats will have one-time personal seat license (PSL) fees between $16,000 and $150,000, which will give each ticket-holder the right to purchase seats at the stadium for the next 30 years.

But they will offer you the privilege of financing it at 8% for the next 30 years...I crunched the numbers and came up with about $234/month for 30 yrs for a pair of $16K PSL..in addition to the ticket price and up to $850 for parking...

But they will offer you the privilege of financing it at 8% for the next 30 years...I crunched the numbers and came up with about $234/month for 30 yrs for a pair of $16K PSL..in addition to the ticket price and up to $850 for parking...
You'd think they'd at least throw in a coupon to Jones' plastic surgeon.

Kind of a shame to see it becoming almost impossible for a regular fan to afford a set of season tickets. I guess the NFL and the teams just don't care if they have half the stadium filled with people who could careless about the game and only go because they got a free pass to get in through a company.

From Peter King's MMQB....

Factoid of the Week That May Interest Only Me

So you wonder how important Romo is to the Cowboys? He came along not at the right time, but at the perfect time.

The Cowboys began selling tickets to their new stadium in Arlington last week, and the prices floored some buyers. Lower-bowl seats will have one-time personal seat license (PSL) fees between $16,000 and $150,000, which will give each ticket-holder the right to purchase seats at the stadium for the next 30 years. Those who pay the license fees will have to fork over $340 per ticket for 10 games -- eight regular-season, two preseason. Team Marketing Report claims that the previous highest PSL price was $12,000 per seat in Carolina, and that Gillette Stadium, home of the Patriots, did not have PSL fees when it opened.

The prices seem other-worldly. That's putting it mildly. Dallas owner Jerry Jones is fond of saying the public will determine the market. If he sells out the new palace, either Texans are flush with more money than the rest of the country, or they'll mortgage their futures to make sure they see how far Romo can take this team in the next few years.

When I lived in Dallas you could go to any game you wanted to. Never sold out.

I know this is hard to believe but there is not a lot of local support for the team in the Dallas area. That is because a large number of the people that live in Dallas are from somewhere else and their football loyalties are with other teams. Me, I was a Pats fan then, as well as now.

So good luck Jerry. Business owners may buy your tickets, but the average fan, nope. So, the lower seats will be filled with non fans and the upper levels will be filled with -- nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back