PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys release DT Jay Ratliff…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratliff being cleared of his Injury is very interesting.

"Cleared" by who, exactly?

It just sounds awfully strange that 3-4 days ago he and his agent agreed that he wouldn't be able to play again for the entire season; then they received some phone calls and they're changing their entire tune???

Why not simply say "I am looking forward to the opportunity to play for another team now that Dallas has cut me?" Why lie? What could have possibly changed in the last 72 hours or so?

It sounds to me like he is half-healthy and looking to try and gut it out for a new contract with another team.

"Cleared" by who, exactly?

It just sounds awfully strange that 3-4 days ago he and his agent agreed that he wouldn't be able to play again for the entire season; then they received some phone calls and they're changing their entire tune???

Why not simply say "I am looking forward to the opportunity to play for another team now that Dallas has cut me?" Why lie? What could have possibly changed in the last 72 hours or so?

It sounds to me like he is half-healthy and looking to try and gut it out for a new contract with another team.

Hmmm I think you'd get a contract situation that wouldn't be injury guaranteed. I.E the Austin Collie contract with the concussion waiver.

They should cut Bequette or Beauharis and grab this guy.

Hmmm I think you'd get a contract situation that wouldn't be injury guaranteed. I.E the Austin Collie contract with the concussion waiver.

I'm sure you have a point that there'd be some kind of written agreement regarding guaranteed money, although I doubt it would be anywhere near the level of Austin Collie.

We'll have to see what happens, but I'm guessing that Bill Belichick would need him to be fully healthy and not just "mostly" healthy or half-healthy.

In before Dr. Thomas Gill is blamed for Ratliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back