PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys Quotes Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALP

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Cowboys Postgame Quotes - 10/16/2011

owww, maybe its the teams we usually play (our division/afc/ravens) but damn, these quotes are so much different than what I am used to from the teams we beat

EVERY single player/coach on this list gave the pats props, and sounded exactly like what BB sounds like every week, win or lose

very mature, i never realized that this team/players were this mature, did this happen after TO left town? I dont know, but my respect for the boys just increased reading those quotes

a complete black and white when reading what teams like the jets, ravens and so on cry about after they lose to us

Cowboys Postgame Quotes - 10/16/2011

owww, maybe its the teams we usually play (our division/afc/ravens) but damn, these quotes are so much different than what I am used to from the teams we beat

EVERY single player/coach on this list gave the pats props, and sounded exactly like what BB sounds like every week, win or lose

very mature, i never realized that this team/players were this mature, did this happen after TO left town? I dont know, but my respect for the boys just increased reading those quotes

a complete black and white when reading what teams like the jets, ravens and so on cry about after they lose to us

That's nothing, Alp...I surfed a few of their prominent forums and failed to find a hater post out of the hundreds I read. The Jets board has thread dedicated to the horrible penalties called on Dallas...the Dallas fans to a man discuss their penalties, break them down and NEVER once mention favoritism".Odd, wouldn't you say?...and another thing, these Dallas fans KNOW their football...I plan on reading a couple of these boards once a week just to get perspective.

They may be 2-3, but I'm convinced that team will win its division.

Reminded me of the Green Bay game last year.

Last edited:
Wow, that's completely not what I expected. Something has happened there in the past couple of years to change the culture. It makes the Rob Ryan show all the more curious in contrast.

That's nothing, Alp...I surfed a few of their prominent forums and failed to find a hater post out of the hundreds I read. The Jets board has thread dedicated to the horrible penalties called on Dallas...the Dallas fans to a man discuss their penalties, break them down and NEVER once mention favoritism".Odd, wouldn't you say?...and another thing, these Dallas fans KNOW their football...I plan on reading a couple of these boards once a week just to get perspective.

I thought the penalties on Dallas were incredibly stupid, and may be an indicator of a poorly disciplined/coached team.

Do like what the Dallas players had to say though, NYJ may be the exception.. not the rule.

I agree....... This is a different Dallas team. I think Garrett has then going in the right direction. Romo is not the answer though.

Their post-game class tells me they should be alright as the season moves on. The teams that make excuses and whine alot, never win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back