PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys: No Filming of Offense at Practice Allowed This Week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots should give out a special Patriots branded pepper spray to their female fans and employees attending the game to protect themselves from women beaters.

Lines up with the SI story about teams seeing ghosts and taking (often unnecessary) precautions that they usually wouldn't for other teams. The Pats are already in Garrett's head. But it's not like that offense actually needs to be filmed. Stack 8 in the box and roll coverage between the numbers and toward the right side of the field and they're dead in the water. That said, I'd also prepare for Cassel as well. Dallas knows they're outgunned and may try to toss a surprise in there. Cassel, unlike Weeden, CAN throw to the left.

By all means, let other teams disrupt their regular procedures to line their helmets with tinfoil, check for monsters under the bed and hang garlic against vampires.

In their heads? Oh my yes.

Lines up with the SI story about teams seeing ghosts and taking (often unnecessary) precautions that they usually wouldn't for other teams. The Pats are already in Garrett's head. But it's not like that offense actually needs to be filmed. Stack 8 in the box and roll coverage between the numbers and toward the right side of the field and they're dead in the water. That said, I'd also prepare for Cassel as well. Dallas knows they're outgunned and may try to toss a surprise in there. Cassel, unlike Weeden, CAN throw to the left.
The funny thing is there is a lot more proof the Patriots aren't stealing playbooks and bugging locker rooms than any other team in the league. Funny how nobody in the media points that out.

Sure.

Cassel can THROW left.

The funny thing is there is a lot more proof the Patriots aren't stealing playbooks and bugging locker rooms than any other team in the league. Funny how nobody in the media points that out.

If it gives the Pats a mental advantage when another team is in preparation, then who cares how it is or isn't reported? Just my opinion.

Sure.

Cassel can THROW left.

Hah. That's still better than anything Weeden can do.

I've heard this before--how true is that about Weeden? I mean seriously, he has to be able to throw left.

I saw a stat on SNF a couple of weeks ago where Weeden, as a Dallas starter, has only completed a total of 8 (IIRC) passes to the left side of the field.

The Cowboy's did allow Globe beat reporter Ben Volin to observe the entire practice. Said an unnamed Dallas executive, "That dipshidt doesn't have a clue what's going on, let him watch all he wants."
In other news, local exterminators were called to AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys , to treat a sudden mosquito infestation discovered minutes after the New England Patriots left the stadium after a closed practice.
upload_2015-10-9_9-40-3.jpeg
images

Local Dallas police are also on the lookout for this unidentified man...last seen shinnying down cables that lead into the Cowboys' Jumbotron suspended over mid field.
images

Last edited:
They're to take some of the blood and put it on the two doorposts and on the lintel of the houses where they eat the lamb.

Exodus 12:7

Why would the Cowboys go out of their way to piss off the pats with what is nothing more than a potshot? It will only hurt them being distracting their focus on the game and motivate the Pats to not take their foot off the gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back