PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys cut TO for Branch???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digger44

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/sports/15379571.htm

The contract Owens signed with the Cowboys does allow the team to move on with minimal future impact. Owens received a $5 million signing bonus and is slated to earn $5 million in base salary. If the Cowboys release Owens before the start of the season, they could save $5 million and possibly use that money to make a run at disgruntled Patriots receiver Deion Branch, who received permission from the Patriots to explore trade options. According to team sources, however, the Cowboys have no interest in Branch and plan to stay with the Owens experiment.

Now that isn't a misleading title for a thread.

Digger44 said:
http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/sports/15379571.htm

The contract Owens signed with the Cowboys does allow the team to move on with minimal future impact. Owens received a $5 million signing bonus and is slated to earn $5 million in base salary. If the Cowboys release Owens before the start of the season, they could save $5 million and possibly use that money to make a run at disgruntled Patriots receiver Deion Branch, who received permission from the Patriots to explore trade options. According to team sources, however, the Cowboys have no interest in Branch and plan to stay with the Owens experiment.

Talk about wild speculation. Neither player is going anywhere soon.

tatepatsfan said:
Now that isn't a misleading title for a thread.

not at all, there are three question marks after the statement. are you blind?

it is misleading.

Your title is asking if the Cowboys would cut TO for Branch or if that is something that could possibly happen.

Then the last sentence of your thread says that there is no way that this would happen.

And just for your records, I have perfect 20/20 vision. I am not sure about the other guy though.

Or it could also be interpreted as WTF, Cowboys cut TO for Branch??? So yes, it could be misleading. Fortunately, the story is too unbelievable anyway.

Last edited:
Keegs said:
it is misleading.

Your title is asking if the Cowboys would cut TO for Branch or if that is something that could possibly happen.

Then the last sentence of your thread says that there is no way that this would happen.

And just for your records, I have perfect 20/20 vision. I am not sure about the other guy though.

shut up you ******, like you have any room to talk. the vision isnt the problem, its your idiocy. i posted the article and link the way it was written. go back to the colts forum you moron newbie troll.

Last edited by a moderator:
smg93 said:
Or it could also be interpreted as WTF, Cowboys cut TO for Branch??? So yes, it could be misleading. Fortunately, the story is too unbelievable anyway.

http://www.benmaller.com/

here is another version of it.

Digger44 said:
shut up you ******, like you have any room to talk. the vision isnt the problem, its your idiocy. i posted the article and link the way it was written. go back to the colts forum you moron newbie troll.
hahaahaha wow someone has some anger problems.
I hate the Colts and I don't hang out in their Forum, and I'm not a troll.....
As far as i know my chromosome count is normal too......
so you are 0 for 3.

I appreciate your confidence in my vision. It's been nice to be able to live my life without the need of glasses or contacs.

You didn't have to put that title though. It is misleading. Perhaps you were looking for attention. Well, I guess I gave it to you. You should be thanking me.

Have a nice day Sir. :singing:

Keegs said:
hahaahaha wow someone has some anger problems.
I hate the Colts and I don't hang out in their Forum, and I'm not a troll.....
As far as i know my chromosome count is normal too......
so you are 0 for 3.

I appreciate your confidence in my vision. It's been nice to be able to live my life without the need of glasses or contacs.

You didn't have to put that title though. It is misleading. Perhaps you were looking for attention. Well, I guess I gave it to you. You should be thanking me.

Have a nice day Sir. :singing:

perhaps you are a natural born ****** that cant even purchase an idea to post. i have no confidence in anything you have, but at least thank you for not denying you are a total idiot. that is the first step to recovery. you are certainly one of the largest newbie colt fan trolls on this forum and everybody knows it. denying is more idiocy.

Digger44 said:
perhaps you are a natural born ****** that cant even purchase an idea to post. i have no confidence in anything you have, but at least thank you for not denying you are a total idiot. that is the first step to recovery. you are certainly one of the largest newbie colt fan trolls on this forum and everybody knows it. denying is more idiocy.
Wow still angry. why aren't you whining to the 3rd guy who said your title was misleading?

Anyone on here who has read my posts know that i don't like the colts and that i'm not a troll.... If you think i am, that's fine. You are just saying it in an attempt to irritate me anyways.

You say now that you have no confidence in anything I have but Your last response admitted that you had confidence in my vision. So you are mistaken. Clean it up.

However, none of this changes the fact that this title was misleading. Quit doing that. Nobody likes it.

Then Quit your crying.

Keegs said:
Wow still angry. why aren't you whining to the 3rd guy who said your title was misleading?

Anyone on here who has read my posts know that i don't like the colts and that i'm not a troll.... If you think i am, that's fine. You are just saying it in an attempt to irritate me anyways.

You say now that you have no confidence in anything I have but Your last response admitted that you had confidence in my vision. So you are mistaken. Clean it up.

However, none of this changes the fact that this title was misleading. Quit doing that. Nobody likes it.

Then Quit your crying.

quit being the idiot on this board that you are. nobody likes your dumb posts. when is that last time you put something worth anything on the board? oh wait....never. oops i am sorry i do remember that thread where you whine and cried to your mommy because you were called a newbie. you are nothing but a troll. clean it up? ok, let me usher you as trash back to the colts forum.

Digger44 said:

Alrighty then.... how old are we? For cripes sake!

As for you others, get over it... talk about nitpicking. I guess we are all on edge over the Branch issue. I wish that jerkoff would come to he senses and sign a reasonable contract.

Digger44 said:
quit being the idiot on this board that you are. nobody likes your dumb posts. when is that last time you put something worth anything on the board? oh wait....never. oops i am sorry i do remember that thread where you whine and cried to your mommy because you were called a newbie. you are nothing but a troll. clean it up? ok, let me usher you as trash back to the colts forum.
Yep, you are just trying to irritate me.. talk about a troll...It's not going to work.
The thread wasn't about me whining about anything. I was defending this kid because you treating him like crap for no reason besides that he was new. It just shows that you are a jerk.

I have read several threads on here and you always stand out as the overly sensitive jerk on this site who cries if anyone has anything to say about what you wrote. If someone replies about any of your posts in any way but positive, you make rude comments.

You need to grow up, and quit your crying.

Then you need to stop making misleading threads.
clean it up.

thanks

Last edited:
Keegs said:
Yep, you are just trying to irritate me.. talk about a troll...It's not going to work.
The thread wasn't about me whining about anything. I was defending this kid because you treating him like crap for no reason besides that he was new. It just shows that you are a jerk.

I have read several threads on here and you always stand out as the overly sensitive jerk on this site who cries if anyone has anything to say about what you wrote. If someone replies about any of your posts in any way but positive, you make rude comments.

You need to grow up, and quit your crying.

Then you need to stop making misleading threads.
clean it up.

thanks

oh great here comes the "mommy he called me an idiot newbie" again. you have said, "clean it up" twice now. so go ahead and leave. the board would be so less trashy without you and mahoney. just another example of your stupidity. it just amazes me how a person can read good threads in this forum and still be a newbie like you.

ps i wont cry because you called me a jerk, newbie.

Very misleading title. And I sense some latent homosexuality in your responses to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down