PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys at NY Jets - SNF game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now will Dallas commit all these football atrocities when it's our turn with em?

Dallas would do well to have a quarterback who is an asset and not a liability. Romo just single-handedly lost the game for the Cowboys. Trade them Hoyer for Ware.

:pigsfly:

But if it did happen, I'd pay for Hoyer's plane trip down to Dallas. :rocker:

Last edited:
Ryan Fitzpatrick and Rex Grossman are better than Tony Romo.

Instead of Revis Island someone should dial up Revis Only Rules....with a chapter on how this extends to their other corner Cromartie...I guess holding clutching and physically altering routes beyond 5 yards of the LOS is perfectly legal for the Jets secondary...it's just the rest of the league that plays by a different set of rules.

That being said, the Jets took advantage...especially Revis.....

One positive for our Patriots is, looks like it will be pretty easy to pressure Sanchez and hit him hard in the pocket this year. Make no mistake about it, he took a real beating tonight...if this keeps up he'll be in a body cast by game 8.

With the rookie Solder having to handle Cameron Wake tomorrow night, I am concerned about the beating our man Tom is facing.

He did look amazing in the first and our secondary on the whole is a big ?

Now will Dallas commit all these football atrocities when it's our turn with em?

If New England plays like we know they are capable of, they will destroy Dallas! Brady is no Romo....

Romo is what he is. What compounded it is Garrett also is what he is. The real problem in Dallas is that Jerry is who he is...

Dallas sports radio is saying Bryant was less than 50% in the 2nd half....

Last year, Baltimore, all the other games they had control most of the game

ok, that's one....sb 42, fail...houston/miami 09, fail....nyj twice last year, fail...just want to see this team BACK to winning games in the clutch....

ok, that's one....sb 42, fail...houston/miami 09, fail....nyj twice last year, fail...just want to see this team BACK to winning games in the clutch....

If you win ost of your games by double digits, it is hard to win in the clutch. The Pats didn't lose in the clutch in either Jets game last year. In fact, I don't think they have lost many games in the clutch since the Super Bowl in 2007.

I can't believe the Jets-Cowboys game is at 76 (and counting...) pages. The BILLS WON 41-7!!! Why no 70+ page thread about that?

I can't believe the Jets-Cowboys game is at 76 (and counting...) pages. The BILLS WON 41-7!!! Why no 70+ page thread about that?
Probably because the Cowboys/Jets game was on national television...

WHen a crap team, with a crap qb keeps getting lucky it is the cause for some football conversation. The jets are horrible.

If I didn't already know what choker Romo is I'd say he should be investigated for 'throwing' the game. First a pointless fumble, then a brainlock INT. Romo, after losing the game on his own, did have class enough to put his arm around Bryant's neck and walk him off the field in a serious fashion to suggest the hideous INT might have been Dez's fault. Wow, Tony, calling out an injured player who was out there in pain just to distract Revis if nothing else. First a choker then you're a scumbag. Boy, Cowboy fans have no chance...

When the Bills beat the Jets 41-7, you can expect a 210 page thread.

If I didn't already know what choker Romo is I'd say he should be investigated for 'throwing' the game. First a pointless fumble, then a brainlock INT. Romo, after losing the game on his own, did have class enough to put his arm around Bryant's neck and walk him off the field in a serious fashion to suggest the hideous INT might have been Dez's fault. Wow, Tony, calling out an injured player who was out there in pain just to distract Revis if nothing else. First a choker then you're a scumbag. Boy, Cowboy fans have no chance...

Will Mr. Romo be as generous we the Patriots play Dallas?

Last edited:
Will Mr. Romo be as generous we the Patriots play Dallas?

he keeps spitting the bit at crunch time like tonight and we may not even see him...pressure to make a change HAS to be on Garrett if Romo keeps choking like this...and yes, THAT was a classic choke.

Instead of Revis Island someone should dial up Revis Only Rules....with a chapter on how this extends to their other corner Cromartie...I guess holding clutching and physically altering routes beyond 5 yards of the LOS is perfectly legal for the Jets secondary...it's just the rest of the league that plays by a different set of rules.

That being said, the Jets took advantage...especially Revis.....

One positive for our Patriots is, looks like it will be pretty easy to pressure Sanchez and hit him hard in the pocket this year. Make no mistake about it, he took a real beating tonight...if this keeps up he'll be in a body cast by game 8.

Thank you! I can't believe you and I are the only ones who see this. It was especially noticeable against the colts in the playoffs last year, because most teams were not allowed to breath on their receivers.

WHen a crap team, with a crap qb keeps getting lucky it is the cause for some football conversation. The jets are horrible.

[Waits for results of Patriots @ Miami game before retorting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye