PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys are looking horrible...does this take alot off the game next week??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the game: I thought if the Cowboys win it easily, they might not be that focused on the Pats game; whereas, if they lost, they will be fired up and try to take it out on us.

After the game: ouch - they managed to squeak out a win after that horrible offensive performance?? This will be a BIG shot in their arm that they can pull out a win irrespective of how bad they play in such a loud/hostile environment AND also make them fired up not to repeat such a performance.

Even though I think that that a second tier AFC team can match up with the top tier NFC team, I think that the Pats will have tough fight with the Cowboys.

Any thoughts?

Every QB throws up a stinker from time to time and I thought Romo was due...........I was hoping he'd save it for next week.

Before the game: I thought if the Cowboys win it easily, they might not be that focused on the Pats game; whereas, if they lost, they will be fired up and try to take it out on us.

After the game: ouch - they managed to squeak out a win after that horrible offensive performance?? This will be a BIG shot in their arm that they can pull out a win irrespective of how bad they play in such a loud/hostile environment AND also make them fired up not to repeat such a performance.

Even though I think that that a second tier AFC team can match up with the top tier NFC team, I think that the Pats will have tough fight with the Cowboys.

Any thoughts?

I say it is more of a big kick in the groin than a shot in the arm. You go into a game that you should walk over the competition and turn the ball over six times and the only reason you don't lose is because the other team is not good enough to put you away when they should have.

If the Cowboys went into New England and won like this, then I would say it is a big shot in the arm. But going into a game against an 1-3 team who has been decimated by injuries and playing a rookie QB and playing like this has to have some players questioning if they really are that good especially when they are facing a team that played the same team three weeks ago and won by over 20 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back