PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboy (fan) humor (or maybe a suicide note, hard to tell)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_O_Rocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/2007/05/nfl-alternative-powerrankings240507.html
In no way are we reminded more of the glories brought by freedom of choice when we consider the "alternative." Alternative grocery stores, alternative restaurants, alternative lifestyles...fantastic! For those of us around in the 1980s, we remember "alternative radio" fondly as a godsend saving us from haircut bands; and for those tiring of mainstream presidential candidates with names like Bush and Clinton, there's ... well, OK, the alternative doesn't always happen.

Here, though, the alternative lives on. Herewith, the first annual RealFootball365.com Pre-preseason/Post-postseason Alternative Power Rankings, or the RF365PPAPRs for short. These rankings are guaranteed to be as useful as a Detroit Lions general manager, as much fun as a Tampa Bay Buccaneers home game. Enjoy!

(How much longer before the season starts?)

Be warned. This site tried to do nasty things to my computer (and I didn't think that the power ratings were THAT funny -- apart from the inclusion of the Amsterdam Admirals!)

Be warned. This site tried to do nasty things to my computer (and I didn't think that the power ratings were THAT funny -- apart from the inclusion of the Amsterdam Admirals!)
No, not that funny, but it's May. Nice to know my software security appears to have handled whatever nasties you noted. Sorry about that.

Someone else's attempt at football humor...
http://www.wiscnews.com/bnr/opinion/136062
New England Patriots receiver Randy Moss reported to mini-camp Friday following his trade from the Oakland Raiders. Both teams have the Midas touch. Everything New England touches turns to gold, while everything Oakland touches turns to mufflers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back