Welcome to PatsFans.com

Cowboy cops strike again

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsWSB47, May 9, 2012.

1. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +139 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

2. Hebeill

Hebeill Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I have been keeping up with this story, really disgusting behavior. But i think these guys are toast especially Manuel Ramos. I read the jury was shocked and let out an audible gasp when they saw the video. The police are here to protect citizens and most of them do, but there are some really bad apples. Sometimes i get the impression that they joined the force because their sadistic and a badge gives them the power to commit these type of acts.
    I also read when this first happened last year that Fullerton has a history of police brutality.
  3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +298 / 3 / -13

4. Drewski

Drewski Rookie

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

I couldn't agree more. Many of the cops I personally know, both staties here in MA and people town on forces are great examples of policemen/women.

But there quite a few of them I have come across during my days who you would swear became cops so they can pull their power trip BS because they were picked on it HS.

I'm still looking at you - shrimp tough guy statie with the puffed out chest on 95 NB :)
  5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Watching the video you knew that this fat prick Ramos was trying to screw with this guy and he wasn't goint to let go of it. What a bunch of a-holes. I don't necessarily blame all of the cops who showed up later, but the first two seemed to be looking for trouble. Most cops I know in my town would have handled this differently but there is a culture of secrecy in too many departments that promotes these situations. Poor guy had a life of hell with scizophrenia and it ends with a beating and suffocation in a gutter.
  6. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +153 / 7 / -13

The cops are a bunch of savages, max sentence.
  7. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +298 / 3 / -13

I got pulled over on Rt 24N a few years ago by a super-short, muscle-head statie too! Wonder if it was the same guy?

He was running what is called a "rolling road-block" where he drove in the fast lane at 65mph and dared anyone to pass him. All he did was cause a traffic-jam and MA staties are prohibited from using rolling road-blocks by policy.

So I passed him at 66mph! He immediately pulled me over and when I rolled down my window, he said, "You disrespected my vehicle!"

To which I replied, "Is that against the law?"

Surprisingly, he gave me a ticket which I went to court over and the clerk magistrate embaressed the cop by saying, "68mph on route 24 on a Saturday!!? Are you kidding me?.....Don't ever waste my time like this again....DISMISSED!!"

I looked over at the cop with a little smirk on my face....pure pleasure.

One of my favorite days ever!!
  8. Drewski

Drewski Rookie

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

My guy was 5 foot nothing, puffed out chest, tilted cowboy hat down over his eyes and had full sleeve tats on both arms.

He was doing something similar to that rolling road block...merged from 495 NB to 95 NB...made the MA "im going to change from the far right lane to the leftmost in one move" move, tail gated the guy in front of me (he jumped in between me and the car ahead of me). That guy sped up and moved. Statie then sped up, and jumped in the middle lane and waited. Bagged me as I passed doing 70 and said that I was tailgating him...it was laughable at best, especially since I get a lot of laughs when the little guys start acting all tough (Napoleon who?). Judge threw it out saying "Trooper so and so must have had a rough morning, you were the 10th of his tickets he issued that day".
  9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +239 / 8 / -26

If you listen to the dialogue they knew the kid and knew he often lost touch with reality.. yet they continue to bait him.

For the most part law enforcement guys are decent folks who live by the rules, but there are some who have something to prove.. in this case that they could kill him.

[​IMG]

Don't kill these officers send them to prison with no chance of parole and no protective custody..
  10. Drewski

Drewski Rookie

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

Here here Darryl!!!
  11. Hebeill

Hebeill Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Dude, general population and No PC that is a tasty idea.
    Last edited: May 9, 2012
  12. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Rookie

Ratings:
    +139 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

Spot on. A non confrontational ending was the last thing this cop wanted. it was so calm to start out with.

I remember my first stop by a cop. I rolled through a red light. There was not a car within a thousand yards from either direction. Next thing i know a trooper has his lights on behind me . I pull over and he's in my face like a drill sergeant, screaming at me and telling me that I don't respect the laws of the road. He was looking for a confrontation in my opinion. I composed myself and said i was sorry and should have come to a complete stop. that seemed to disarm him(and satisfy his macho ego) and he let me off with a warning. I'm certain that if I had defended myself in any way that it would have escalated to where he could be the cowboy.
  13. Why?PJ

Why?PJ Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Oh yes, because sanctioned murder is so civilized... I thought you leftists were against vigilante justice and lynch mobs?

Okay so I am joking. I know you leftists love the idea of murdering anyone who doesn't conform to your mentally ill beliefs. All we need to prove that is the fact anyone still calls themselves a black panther. Or the numerous death threats lefties have issued and the so called justice department has ignored.
  14. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +482 / 1 / -9

I agree ""SAVAGES"

When I was younger 90% of them were like this, the other ten percent just looked the other way.