Welcome to PatsFans.com

Coward Sh!t Bag Rat Dog Pigs

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, May 22, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +817 / 2 / -9

I'm no fan of organized religion and it has been many years since I have even been in a church but it really gets me how the cowardly yelow-bellied slime skunk wife swappers in Hollyweird and many, many far left liberal sore loser Democrats will constantly try and drag "Christianity" throught the mud, each day there is an insult to Jesus or his Father.
    The link below is a story about the "Whore Pig" Maddona in yet another one of her Christian bashing exibitions.

Does this Slimey Slut Ho Maddona or any of the other COWARDLY LIBERAL HATER DEMOCRATS have the courage to do something similar to the religion of Islam, would Maddona or Whoopi Goldberg have the courage to trash the Prophet Mohammad, would they have the courage to make fun of ALLAH.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/5006008.stm

2. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

The Da Vinci Code will make more cash than Falwell Dobson and Robertson combined this year. And it trickles down to make liberal elitist Californians rich. In sum, we need more Hollywoods...all over the USA. Entertainment...Its our only real remaining export and we need to make up for the trade deficit somehow. So keep them coming!

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +817 / 2 / -9

I know that, I'm talking about the "Maddona Whore".

4. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I'll never understand why they got so pissed at her in the 80's. The song was called 'Like a Vigin' not 'Am a Virgin'

Last edited: May 22, 2006
  5. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Ya know Harry, both organized religion and Hollywood are filled with people neither of us would want as our friends. They're their own type - all prostitutes trying to convince you why your hard-earned money should go to them. We should ignore all the snake-oil salesmen.

6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +520 / 14 / -28

IF you ignore them, and do not patronize them they become less of an issue, who cares what Madonna does, do you want to infringe on her constitutional rights for to make a comparison to radical muslimism?? Madonna in the big scale is not a very big issue, except for the right wing media who will play on it and blame the Left Coast or the so called Left Wing..

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +817 / 2 / -9

It's not just the Madonna thing the entertainment industry itself and many prominent politicians can't seem to wait to Jump on the "Trash Jesus Bandwagon", these are the same people that get all bent out of shape when someone suggests that Isalm condones beheading, that the Muslim religion treats it's women like dogs, that it was members of the Muslim religion that attacked America, that it was a vast majority of members of the Muslim religion that were singing and dancing in the streets while the 3000 were being cooked alive on 9/11.
    If a Christian Conservative points these things out the Far Left Liberal and the entertainment phony cowards wring their hands and call them "insenitive racists" but they have no problem with insensitivity or racism when they beat the sh!t out of Jesus H Christ.

I wonder how it makes the Poor Little Black Women down in Alabama that attends church each Sunday, Prays to Jesus and sings beautiful Gospel Music to her children, how does it make her feel to read about some "Madonna White Trash" ridiculing her religion and her Jesus, I wonder how the poor little White Women living in the Ozark mountains that also prays to Jesus feels when she reads of the "Liberal Scum" in New York City submerging a statue of Jesus in a bottle of Pi$$ then displaying it in a museum.

Why don't the Phony Double Standard cowardly, slobbering Liberal Rats consider these things OFFENSIVE to christians just as they consider "Profiling" a Muslim in an Airport, Liberal Ass Holes were setting themselves on fire when they thought an American soldier flushed a Koran down the toilet in Gitmo. Where are these b astards when Jesus Christ is getting beat up.

Kind, Caring, Compassionate, Fair And Equal Liberals, BULLSH!T.

8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +520 / 14 / -28

Did you take your meds today Harry?? This is bigger than is has to be and is falsely labeled a Liberal cause, it is entertainment pure and simple, nothing more and nothing less. Liberals, Conservatives, Muslims, Baptists, Christians all do not like she does, however what she does is protected under our Constitution.. A perfect example, I for one would not even know about it except for this post. I don't understand how this is defined as a liberal issue, it is an issue of excess and doing what she is allowed to do under the first amendment. I do not know what you are looking for here Harry, but in America there is a 1st amendment.

9. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +353 / 15 / -12

10. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

:eek: I hope you don't kiss your beautiful Danish wife with that mouth! :eek:

11. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Are the people of "Dispatches" so dim-witted that they don't see the satire of the whole picture? I think the real culture war at that website is due to inbreeding and low IQ. I saw that episode and I'm not that bright, but even I got the point. I hate stupid people. They scare me.
    Unbelievable!

12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +817 / 2 / -9

I define it as a "Liberal Issue" because it usually the Liberals that stick up for her, it is usually the Liberals that find excuses for the "Lousy Whore"

I agree she has a right to do her Sh!t, now give the Christian the same freedom without Censoring Him if he should trash a minority or another religion.

Remember Trent Lott, how were his "constitutional freedoms" treated, he lost his job that day after he tried to exercise his "freedom", the same Liberals that crucified Lott looked the other way when their little fuzzy cuddly "KKK Wizard" Robert Byrd said the "Dreadful N Word" on the floor of the US Senate.

Double Standard Phony's.

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +817 / 2 / -9

Do you watch HBO :singing:

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +817 / 2 / -9

15. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I don't get it....

16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +817 / 2 / -9

The "Filthy Mouth" that's where I learned all those words, from "Liberal Democrat Movies".

17. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Great post Harry.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2005
  18. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Now you're really lying! :D