PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Court lambasts Exponent

Status
Not open for further replies.
#6 suffices.

It's becoming clearer every day that this entire saga was indeed a witch hunt by the NFL trying to wack the Patriots for something they didn't do

What I would love to know is WHY the NFL had it in for the Patriots

I suspect we'll never really know

I think the main reason is the fact that the NE Patriots are unfazed by the NFL parody train. It's bad for business when 3 teams in your division have no chance at overtaking the mighty king. Things get even worse when one of the teams plays in the largest television market in the nation.

It's becoming clearer every day that this entire saga was indeed a witch hunt by the NFL trying to wack the Patriots for something they didn't do

It was a sting run by the Keystone Kops. Oh the answer is easy. All worked for the Jets.

I have a big hunch why the NFL has it in for the Pats.

Hint: He cuts off his sleeves and has a lot of jewelry.

Top 5 Reasons:
1) NFL office is made up of Jets fans who hate him for various reasons
2) NFL office believes BB is an elitist and has no use for "useless people in the NFL office"
3) They really think the guy cheats and makes an effort to undermine the rules of the game.
4) Goodell is still PO'd that BB blew him off on the Spygate memo.
5) Kensil has a personal vendetta because BB told him his role in life was to do anything he could to help the Jets win and Kensil is an entitled little beeitch.

Bonus:
6) The Pats win all the time and the league office is sick of it.

7) Goodell has hired Jim McMahon as a consultant to drive up interest in the league

More trouble for Exponent, apparently the American Dairy Foundation is suing them for stealing one of their ad campaigns. The Exponent Lab commercial features, you guessed it, Been Volin with a light gray goatee and the words ASBESTOS: IT DOES A BODY GOOD

Can someone who isn't Jerry Thorton please pick this up? Maybe those with twitter shoot this off to Reiss/Curran/Gasper/anyone?

I think Bill Belichick's tell-all book is coming due...............

I can wait for BB's book but I can't wait for BB book if you know what I mean.
Sure do know what you mean. I wouldn't trade the last 9 years for all the gold in the world but I sure wish he told them all to frack off and took them all down in February of 2008! Got feeling the NFL is in for a big shock when he retires.

Just saw this. Awesome fodder for the petition.

This case is crumbling by the day.

cm-23138-050624abe3a9e6.jpeg

So is there gonna be any follow up to this at all? No?

I mean see this on any other site besides Jerry Thorton's blog.

Tell us again, Volin, how credible Exponent is. It makes the guy sound really smart.

When real scientists (Columbia) won't give you the desired outcome, you hire Exponent. Shouldn't work, but there are enough aggressively stupid morons out there (like Volin) that it does sometimes.

This is precisely why Brady needs to sue the league. During discovery, it will be revealed that the nfl didn't get the results from Columbia that fit their preconceptions and didn't so much as mention Columbia's analysis in the Wells report.

This will give Brady all the ammo he needs for a defamation suit and be the scandal that finally breaks the red headed imposter that currently holds the Commishioner's title.

It's a damn shame Kraft is making Brady fight this battle on his own.

Every single day there is some new bit of news that makes Kraft's decision to capitulate look worse and worse. It's really amazing.

This is precisely why Brady needs to sue the league. During discovery, it will be revealed that the nfl didn't get the results from Columbia that fit their preconceptions and didn't so much as mention Columbia's analysis in the Wells report.

This will give Brady all the ammo he needs for a defamation suit and be the scandal that finally breaks the red headed imposter that currently holds the Commishioner's title.

It's a damn shame Kraft is making Brady fight this battle on his own.

Absolutely agree. As in most other affairs of this type, it isn't the crime or affair that does you in, that causes the most damage. It's the cover-up.

Imagine the book BB can write when he retires one day? I'm glad his story isn't done yet but I can't wait to see the tell all autobiography where he just throws it all out there with no restrictions or without punishment from the league. Hope it is bombshells galore.

I imagine it would do well in iBooks and the book stores.

I think he has to much respect for the history of the league and the sport itself to do that. Which is why its so ironic that he's been the target of so much hate throughout the league because there probably isn't a single coach who comes close to appreciating and loving the game as much as he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes