PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Couple of things...

blackglass3

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
1. For the last few weeks, whenever I click on PatsFans.com Patriots Fan Forums, it takes me directly to the main forum...I used to be able to see the sub forums (Help desk, VIP, NFL, ect) on the top and then the main forum pages.

2. It is insisting that the time right now is 5:24am. I checked my settings, and it is correctly set to EST.

:confused: Is there something I need to do?

Last edited:
1. For the last few weeks, whenever I click on PatsFans.com Patriots Fan Forums, it takes me directly to the main forum...I used to be able to see the sub forums (Help desk, VIP, NFL, ect) on the top and then the main forum pages.

When I moved them to the bottom of the forum that was the only quirk in that they don't appear when you click that link. If you logout they're there - but for people who donate they've been moved down along with the fact no ads are shown

2. It is insisting that the time right now is 5:24am. I checked my settings, and it is correctly set to EST.

I have to get in to adjust the server time - we've moved to a new box and I need to get in to reset the clock. Just waiting for the license key to be installed so I can get in to fix it.

:confused: Is there something I need to do?

No - so hopefully this all makes sense now :D

Last edited:
Thanks, Ian. Hope everything goes smoothly today and tomorrow. :)

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back