PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Couple of TC Observations from August 9...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how safe Ochocinco's job is right now with Price Emerging. i cant imagine the patriots are very happy about his 'living with a fan' BS.

And if Price gets injured?

I rather doubt they care if he lives with a fan for a bit, it's not like he's got his reality show trying to get into Gilette or dating a Kardashian. It's Ocho being a harmless Ocho.

I wonder how safe Ochocinco's job is right now with Price Emerging. i cant imagine the patriots are very happy about his 'living with a fan' BS.

Half the team babbles on and on about nothing on twitter.

As long as it doesn't interfere with football and they're not talking smack about other teams or giving up state secrets, I'm not sure the Patriots care that much.

Nothing. He's good at what he does. Unfortunately, he doesn't do everything you need out of a RB, which is why he's augmented by other players with dissimilar skill sets.

Like what?

I was there as well.

I agree with the OP's impressions of Edelman - quick, intense, all business.

Brady knows exactly where Hernandez is anytime he is on the field. It's obvious that Hernandez has gained TB's confidence.

I wasn't especially encourged by Ochocinco. Maybe he was a later option in much of the stuff they were running yesterday, but Brady didn't seem to look his way very much. They did spend a fair amount of time talkiing together toward the end of practice.

Lee Smith looked very good, particularly in the red zone drills.

Where is Gostkowski? Chris Koepplin handled all of the FG attempts, showing a pretty strong leg.

Mallett is huge. Question for him is accuracy. Even in basic drills without defenders, he had trouble yesterday delivering the ball on the money, often a step ahead or behind the receiver.

Huh? Mallet had issues with accuracy yesterday? That wasn't what I saw.

Nothing. He's good at what he does. Unfortunately, he doesn't do everything you need out of a RB, which is why he's augmented by other players with dissimilar skill sets.

Drafting additional running backs has more to do with the age of last year's RBs - Morris, Faulk, Taylor - than it does about BJGE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes