PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Couple of Prospects to Keep An Eye on From ECU

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfanofNC12

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
As you may know I live in Greenville, NC which houses East Carolina University, and I feel there are some prospects coming out from here that the Patriots should keep an eye on.

#1:
CJ Wilson, DE, C.J. Wilson*|*East Carolina,*DE*:*2010 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

Van Eskridge, S, Van Eskridge*|*East Carolina,*FS*:*2010 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

Linval Joseph, DT, Linval Joseph Stats, News, Photos - East Carolina Pirates - NCAA College Football - ESPN

Matt Dodge, P, Matt Dodge, , NFL Draft - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com

Jay Ross, DE, Jay Ross*|*East Carolina,*DT*:*2010 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

Just some guys the Pats might want to take a look at, especially C.J. Wilson, Van Eskridge, and Matt Dodge. Those two really might be interesting.

Last edited:
Jay Ross really caught my eye in their bowl game playing against Arkansas, he looked like he could play any 3-4 DL position for NE.

Linval Joseph could go in the late first-early second round when it's all said and done. He has 3-4 DE ability which would augment his value. Might be interesting to look at.

Van Eskridge was named the Shrine Bowl Most Valuable Defensive Player

Linval Joseph could go in the late first-early second round when it's all said and done. He has 3-4 DE ability which would augment his value. Might be interesting to look at.

That would be one heck of a leap. I don't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes