Welcome to PatsFans.com

Coupe Deval Commits Career Suicide

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Oct 17, 2007.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well, it was nice knowing him... Those Clintons are a vengeful, vindictive lot.

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/city_region/breaking_news/2007/10/patrick_will_en.html

Governor Deval Patrick is throwing his support to Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama, an endorsement that will give the Illinois senator a much needed boost in New Hampshire and help blunt Hillary Clinton's courting of African-American leaders.

Patrick, the nation's only black governor, who is considered a rising star in a new generation of African-American leaders, also called Clinton today to inform her of his decision. He has strong ties to her and former President Bill Clinton, in whose administration he held a top justice department post. Both Clintons lobbied him for his endorsement.

2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

and your hero in office isn't?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2007
  3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +570 / 22 / -19

He's okay. The Clinton's will need him in the general election, especially to rally the liberals.

4. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

I love how scared of the Clintons you are. They wouldn't be this scary boogeyman juggernaut if you didn't hype them up so much.

5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I thought the same thing, too. I wouldn't cross her if you paid me. I wonder why he did it? What's he thinking? It can't be a black thing, can it?

Anyways, it remains to be seen if he'll be sleeping in the Lincoln Bedroom or not.:rofl: