Welcome to PatsFans.com

Coulter Nails It Right Again

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Plain Common Sense should be used to prevent the "you know who" from slaughtering another 3000 American:

Coulter Today:
    Since Muslims took down Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, in 1988, every attack on a commercial airliner has been committed by foreign-born Muslim men with the same hair color, eye color and skin color. Half of them have been named Mohammed.

An alien from the planet "Not Politically Correct" would have surveyed the situation after 9/11 and said: "You are at war with an enemy without uniforms, without morals, without a country and without a leader -- but the one advantage you have is they all look alike. ... What? ... What did I say?"

The only advantage we have in a war with stateless terrorists was ruled out of order ab initio by political correctness.

The government refuses to perform the only possibly effective security check -- search Muslims -- so instead it harasses infinitely compliant Americans. Will that help avert a terrorist attack? No, but the Americans don't complain.
    Welcome to AnnCoulter.com
  2. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +279 / 6 / -4

The only problem being this most recent bomber was Nigerian, and thus, resembled... well, pretty much every single black person of African descent out there.

The problem with profiling in this instance is that it's notoriously easy to circumvent.
  3. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +85 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

NO he didn't, if had come before any competent US CBP Inspector he would have been single out and interviewed because, a) he had no luggage, and b) he bought his plane ticket with cash, two of the biggest red flags for law enforcement.

Think about it, who travels across the Atlantic without luggage????? And who buys a plane ticket, at the airport, for cash?? Two kinds of people, drug mules, and terrorists, being a Nigerian he could have easily been either. The problem here is that the US used to have Immigration Inspectors overseas at certain high volume airports, but what happened is that they caught too many of these guys and the countries in which they were stationed, didn't like cleaning up the mess.

Think about it, all of our safeguards are IN THE US, so no US official looks at anyone coming to the US, until they have already landed. Should you question every single muslim, YES, the plain and simple fact is no fat white guy with a camera around his neck has every taken a plane hostage or blown up a building. What we really need is comeptent US Inspection officials screening all the passengers BEFORE they board any flight destined to the United States (Don't hold your breath waiting for this to happen). The second thing we need to do is to remove the State Department from the visa issuing business and give it to the people who actually have to deal with them (DHS).

Profiling absulety works, as long as the cop knows what he is looking for. Look cops in the Bronx have been pulling over Mercedes driven by white kids from New Jeresey for years, why because the cops know that the only reason these kids are in the Bronx is to buy drugs, is that Profiling, hell yeah, does it work, you betcha!
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  4. JackBauer

JackBauer On the Roster

Ratings:
    +279 / 6 / -4

I wasn't speaking of this example specifically, other than to reference the putative bomber's appearance to illustrate the difficulty inherent in airport profiling.

Fact is, this guy might've been an obvious target. But if you really want to enforce blanket profiling, it's going to have to include every young black or Arab male, just for starters.
  5. alvinnf

alvinnf Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Fine we'll start with them. Good Idea.
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

You betcha, that is exactly what they should do, If I were a young black or Arab male on my way home to be with my family and children I would be glad they singled me out I would know I fit that profile and I would feel much safer on my flight across the ocean knowing they were looking at the people they should be looking at.
    I have Red Hair and if the Cops have been told that a Red Headed guy raped and killed a women and her dog and they stopped me to question me I would understand why they stopped me I HAVE RED HAIR, why is this situation so hard for the god damned f-cking liberals to understand, we know what todays Airline Bombers Look Like for christ sakes stop them and search them the good ones will thank you for it, it saves their lives also.

WHEN HUNDRES MAYBE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLES LIVES ARE IN DANGER DO WHATEVER NEEDS TO BE DONE TO SAVE THEM AND THE GREATEST WEAPON THEY HAVE TO PREVENT ANOTHER 911 IS PROFILING AND STRIP SEARCH, IF I WERE AN HONEST ARAB I WOULD RATHER TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF THEN BE DEAD.

GOD DAMN FOOLS
  7. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +140 / 1 / -8

Whatever they do in Israel, it works perfectly! So let's let them train our people.
  8. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +107 / 7 / -10

Profile all Muslim males < 35 yrs old. Leave the Polish elderly women alone.

Before the whining from PC libs, let me add if I were a Mulsim male who didn't support killing civilians I would be happy to be singled out since it would assure me that I would die as the result of the actions of a murderous Islamist.
  9. mack207

mack207 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You do realize that in this example that you're advocating profiling based on behavior, not based on ethnicity or religion, correct?

Yes, let's profile all Muslim males <35 so that we're wonderfully prepared for when the terrorists manage to convince an elderly Polish woman to be their martyr. Profiling based on ethnicity or religion alone will get us nowhere. As jackbauer already pointed out, when you profile based on such superficial characteristics you make it exceptionally easy to get around the security measures in place.
  10. mack207

mack207 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Not a comparable scenario Harry Boy. You're comparing profiling people for a crime that has not been committed to profiling people in a crime that HAS already been committed and where the police have a suspect description. The minute we start assuming that all plane hijacking terrorists will be Muslim men is when the terrorists will make sure to start using people who don't fit that description.
  11. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +107 / 7 / -10

We don't have to assume anything, we know that all recent terrorist attacks on airplanes and indeed virtually all terrorist attacks have been by Muslim males.

We know that Islamist have declared war onm the West in general and the USA in particular.
  12. mack207

mack207 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You're entirely missing the point.
  13. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +107 / 7 / -10

No I miss nothing you propose fantasies and refuse to acknowledge the real world we live. The problem here is that these fantasies are deadly for innocent victims of terrorist attacks.
  14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

-----Yup-----
  15. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +141 / 1 / -4

She's also given considerable thought to body scan issues:

Link

Speaking on Fox News' O'Reilly Factor Tuesday night, Coulter declared she was opposed to the Transportation Security Administration's new push to add body scanners to airports in an effort to detect terrorist's explosive devices.

O’Reilly countered: “If you have a body scan and you have a bomb in your underwear, they can see the bomb through the body scan.”

To this, Coulter replied: "No one credible has asserted that... No they'll be able to see a container... It was spread throughout the diaper. Unless the bomb is inserted under the foreskin, and by the way, I don’t see a clear angle on the anus. That’s a pretty easy hiding place for this."
  16. alvinnf

alvinnf Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Great, Anne Coulter just told Al Qaeda to mule C2.....
  17. Patjew

Patjew PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

I hate the TSA and it should be revamped, but I think Israel has about as many flights per year as the US does per day. The scale is completely different.
  18. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +107 / 7 / -10

19. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +107 / 7 / -10

Why body scan everyone we know the profile of the potential bombers, we should stop trying to be pc and focus on the people who pose the threat.
  20. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +141 / 1 / -4

Several years ago, you might recall, a caucasian pregnant British woman was boarding an El Al jet in London to meet her boyfriend in the ME. She passed through two or three layers of security before finally being caught. Her fiance had rigged her carry-on luggage as a bomb.

Also, who would you profile? People who are between black and white, but not Asian? How about darker skinned Italians? How about people from India? Would you have supported profiling white men after the Oklahoma city bombing?