PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Could Pacman Jones make it rain in Foxboro? [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A very dumb question.. .

At this point, what difference would it make? We're Darth Vader to the entire country as it is. Let's bring him aboard and really give people a legitimate reason to hate us instead of this other made-up media propaganda.

Good luck getting it past Mrs. Kraft.

Re: Could Pacman Jones make it rain in Foxboro?

This is a joke, right?

Update_DoNotWant.jpg

I fixed your post for you. :D

looking at his record, he really isn't much worse than Moss and Dillon were.

:confused:

-assault and felony vandalism
-disorderly conduct and public intoxication
-misdemeanor assault for spitting in the face of a woman
-felony and misdemeanor obstruction of justice charges
-marijuana possession
-felony coercion
-misdemeanor counts of battery and threat to life.
-conspiracy to commit disorderly conduct
-accused of hitting a woman in a strip club

That's some long record

Nevermind. lol

I wasn't aware of half of that stuff.

Put the leper tag on him!

This is a joke, right?

i don't know. that was my first reaction, but if the pats are going to be ostracised and despised as a team anyway, as they seem to be just about everywhere in the country, you can make the case that they might as well go all the way.

Last edited:

i don't know. that was my first reaction, but if the pats are going to be ostracised and despised as a team anyway, as they seem to be just about everywhere in the country, you can make the case that they might as well go all the way.

I think I would pay league minimum just to be even more hated and see the press now, while we are at it lets sign Mike Vick when he gets out of jail too, let's get all the pieces of crap on one team and let the media have a field day.

I am just kidding. Honestly, I hate Jones with a passion, and want him nowhere near this team. Let him rot on the suspended list for all I care.

First, given the chance to turn things around, Pacman went right back to the flop houses, even right before his meeting with the commish. Logically, given the opportunity, he would straighten out in New England. Secondly, who wants crack?

Moss and Dillon weren't the only "questionable" characters that BB brought here. Let's not forget about Bryan Cox as well.

Despite all of Pacman's talents on the field though, signing him would be a very tough sell with Kraft and many of the players on the team.

Become the myth? No, thank you. Steady as she goes. Just bring me some LBs who can run and eat QBs.

Nothing surprises me when it comes to Patriots anymore. I could see the Pats giving up their 6th if Pacman reconstructs his contract, and promises not to get into trouble.... looking at his record, he really isn't much worse than Moss and Dillon were.

You don't want him..... trust me. This one can't stay away from headlines if he tried.

From Secondhand Lions

Jones: "Who are you?"

I’m Bill Billichick. I’ve fought in two world wars, and countless smaller ones on three continents. I’ve led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and tanks. I’ve seen the headwaters of the Nile and tribes of natives no white men had ever seen before. I’ve won and lost a dozen fortunes, killed many men, and loved only one woman with a passion a flea like you could never begin to understand. That’s who I am.

Then of course he gets "what every boy needs to know about becoming a man" speech delivered by BB, of course after BB beats Jones and his entoruage single handedly in a knife fight. :D

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things that a man needs to believe in the most: that people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; that love, true love, never dies... No matter if they're true or not, a man should believe in those things because those are the things worth believing in."

If he agrees to be handcuffed to his locker in Gillette before and after practice and not released until gameday then back again in the cuffs then he should be allowed to be a Patriot :D

I wouldn't want him but the opportunity to stick it to Fischer would be tempting.

why not if they can get him for a 6th round pick and he takes less money for a one yer deal let him play good get a ring and get pad big money the next yer from some outhere team like the jets

It's a shame because he is such a good CB and return guy. But he is a mental case. How old is he?

Because I know research indicates that when males turn 25 the part of their brain that makes decisions (forget the name) fully matures and you start making fewer dumb decisions.

Statistics bear this out as it's the reason you can't rent a car until you are 25 and your car insurance drops when you turn 25.

So I think the key is to wait until the knucklehead hits 25. ;)

If we could keep him away from the Foxy Lady and Rodney Harrison is authorized to "mentor" him ;);) if he screws up, then why the hell not. Are you folks worried he would ruin the Patriot's reputation? If the Pats could turn around Dillon, Moss AND Pacman...HOLY COW, what would that say about the organization?

Pacman Jones making it rain.
pacmanrain2go2.jpg

LOL:D I love that you put Goodell in there too! On a more serious note, I think that we could get him and then make the same sort of deal we did with Moss, any sign of trouble and we can cut him or whatever with almost no salary repercussions

If we could keep him away from the Foxy Lady and Rodney Harrison is authorized to "mentor" him ;);) if he screws up, then why the hell not. Are you folks worried he would ruin the Patriot's reputation? If the Pats could turn around Dillon, Moss AND Pacman...HOLY COW, what would that say about the organization?

Jones isn't going to make it anywhere he goes. His motto is friends before football.

Would trade a fifth round pick to Tenn for Pacman Jones??? I say NO

But then again Belichick is about collecting talent the last few yrs, so never say never..

no chance, he is suspended until at least july again anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back