PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Could it be the NY Times vs. The Boston Herald?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianPat

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Fatboy says that he got a feeling from the NY Times that they were about to break a story about Walsh and the video tape of the RAMs walk through, how did he get that impression ? He gets the impression that the rumor about the tape and Walsh are in fact true and the Times is about to break the story. So like a pinhead, he decides he has enough to take the chance and breaks the story the day before the game.
The NY Times gets to jump on the story, make it worse, knowing all along that it's false and the Herald will pay for it.
The NY Times owns the Globe, who's only competitor in Boston is the Herald. If the Times could fool the Herald into breaking a story ( which they know or suspect as false )that attacks the Patriots the day before the Superbowl, think of it, how many NE people now hate the Herald, didn't someone just post about their brother canceling their subscription to the herald, which I'm sure many fans are doing the same ?
Insane, improbable, but brilliant none the less if true.

Re: Could it be the NY Times vs. The Boston Herald ?

Its a conspiracy someone quick find Jack Ryan and have him get to the bottom of it.

I mean seriously...some of the conspiracy theories floated out there over this thing since Sept are just plain crazy.

Re: Could it be the NY Times vs. The Boston Herald ?

Its a conspiracy someone quick find Jack Ryan and have him get to the bottom of it.

I mean seriously...some of the conspiracy theories floated out there over this thing since Sept are just plain crazy.

I completely agree ! Just thought I'd jump in with this one for fun, but you have to admit, it would be cool twist on the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back