PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Could Greg Lewis be our next David Patten in this offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was about 90% of this forum (including me) who thought a certain QB would never make the team by the last week of exhibition.

That QB not only made the team but started and played in all 16 games last season and is now a multi-million dollar man.

Need I say more?

I have a feeling that he will make the team.

He oozes the term "sleeper"...

Again, nice to see our #4 WR is locked up. Now let's focus on a real WR to play opposite Moss to try and draw some safties to roll toward that side of the field, because, I'm pretty certain Greg Lewis isn't that guy.

I could see Lewis as unemployed as much as the next Patten.

Hopefully it's the later though.

What kind of idiot trades picks for a long-shot to make the team?

Do some of you live in countries where Vodka comes straight out of the kitchen faucet? Greg Lewis is a lock at ST at the least.

Well, if Greg Lewis doesn't make the team, that might prove a good thing, because it would mean the Pats have picked up two guys to take his place.

Who's #3 right now? Aiken? Come on. ST is great, but there's a reason why Kelly Washington was let go.

If the Patriots pick up a second- or third-round rookie, fine, Lewis goes to #4. I'm a big Gaff fan, but it will be interesting to see the guy opposite Moss getting open 40 yards downfield once in a while. He's a fine complementary receiver, currently #3 on the depth chart. What's the issue? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes