PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Could a "all-star" team of Jets, Dolphins and Bills beat the Pats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iverson

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
If they took the best players, coaches, etc. from these three teams right now, could they beat the Pats? Assuming in this hypothetical that this team would have ample time to play together and prepare.

I say the Pats win.

If they took the best players, coaches, etc. from these three teams right now, could they beat the Pats? Assuming in this hypothetical that this team would have ample time to play together and prepare.

I say the Pats win.

That would be a good team minus the qb position. Jets phins and bills all have some nice players. The running backs core would be nasty. Lynch , Brown , Jones and Washington would be a nice selection. Chambers, Cotch and Coles as wr's.

Last edited:
How would the "all-star" O-line do?

As long as we get our coach in addition to our players I'm taking us in a blowout. Give the all stars Belichick and things get a little interesting.

Nope, because they would still have a terrible QB under center, and bad coaches.

WR1: Laveranues Coles NYJ
WR2: Chris Chambers MIA
WR3: Lee Evans BUF
TE: Chris Baker NYJ
LT: Jason Peters BUF
LG: Derrick Dockery BUF
C: Nick Mangold NYJ
RG: Vernon Carey MIA
RT: LJ Shelton MIA
QB: Trent Edwards BUF
HB: Ronnie Brown MIA

Doesn't look all that scary, the wide recievers would be dangerous though.

Who would they have that's scary on defense? Jason Taylor. Kerry Lynch. Jonathon Vilma, if used properly. Dwayne Robertson, ditto, sort of. Joey Porter's mouth.

It seems like a Dungy-style set of defensive talent, with no Dungy-style defensive scheming talent.

What would they have that's scary on defense? Jason Taylor. Aaron Schobel. Kerry Lynch. Jonathon Vilma, if used properly. Dwayne Robertson, ditto, sort of. Joey Porter's mouth.

It seems like a Dungy-style set of defensive talent, with no Dungy-style defensive scheming talent.

told my buddy last week - NY has 3 football teams and they all kinda suck...they should combine them and make one 8-8 team :D.

if you took out the giants and put in the dolphins then you can make one 6-10 team :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes