PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cortland Finnegan calls out Tom Brady "he must be dreaming"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wager you tried to change at the last minute.

You are absolutely brilliant, Jackson.
And you're a liar and a fraud, but we all knew that anyway.

And you're a liar and a fraud, but we all knew that anyway.
The guy is pretty funny. In the Jets Suck thread I told him that good ownership was the key to sustained success in the NFL. He called it BS, then challenged me to name some examples and said "I'm waiting". Shortly thereafter I named 4 or 5 excellent examples and he never replied. This guy is a joke and not even worth engaging.

The guy is pretty funny. In the Jets Suck thread I told him that good ownership was the key to sustained success in the NFL. He called it BS, then challenged me to name some examples and said "I'm waiting". Shortly thereafter I named 4 or 5 excellent examples and he never replied. This guy is a joke and not even worth engaging.
His whole life is about "waiting." He's a freaking Jets fan, after all.

You're right. I gave him my cell # and asked him to call and he replied by saying it was a fake number. I assured him it was real. His response? He asked what my cell phone company is. Huh??? What a phony vag...

Show me where you made that post . Did you make that post afer Deus, came to rescue you?

Galeb, I just checked my alerts, and I don't see a post from you. Link me it please. I just saw the post, and other than the Packers and Steeleds none of them have achieved "sustained success". Oh and the Packers they've had multiple HOF Quarterbacks.

You're right. I gave him my cell # and asked him to call and he replied by saying it was a fake number. I assured him it was real. His response? He asked what my cell phone company is. Huh??? What a phony vag...
You tried to CHANGE the wager. I was asking you what your phone company was, to see if it was "real". But if I were you, I wouldn't be calling others phonies.

Besides Bill Belichick himself, here's the list of all AFCE coaches with a winning record while coaching more than one season during the Belichick era:

Dave Wannstedt

The notion that Brady retiring, or even Brady/Belichick retiring, is some guarantee that the Patriots will suddenly become AFCE doormats is absurd.

You tried to CHANGE the wager. I was asking you what your phone company was, to see if it was "real". But if I were you, I wouldn't be calling others phonies.
No, douche bag, I offered $200 and 2018 as a season when Brady and BB would still be here. You countered with 2016 (you're clearly a MENSA member) and, of course, I said sure thing. You whined, so I immediately offered the original 2018 and gave you my number to call and confirm the bet. Then you went vag and hid like the weenie you are. If you deny one syllable of that, you're a bigger liar, fraud and phony than I originally thought. Honestly, there are fans of other teams that come here and make logical points and engage in rational dialogue. I, and others, participate in that dialogue and sometimes, speaking just for myself, that dialogue deteriorates and sometimes that's my fault. But, you are a stooge and an obstinate, lying idiot and I'm done with you. Bye, bye.

Sadly, there will come a day when Brady will not be the player he is. I just hope that day is a long ways off. As others have said, it isn't going to be mentally or his arm strength, etc...it's going to be how long his body will take to recuperate from the hits. Time waits for no one..

No, douche bag, I offered $200 and 2018 as a season when Brady and BB would still be here. You countered with 2016 (you're clearly a MENSA member) and, of course, I said sure thing. You whined, so I immediately offered the original 2018 and gave you my number to call and confirm the bet. Then you went vag and hid like the weenie you are. If you deny one syllable of that, you're a bigger liar, fraud and phony than I originally thought. Honestly, there are fans of other teams that come here and make logical points and engage in rational dialogue. I, and others, participate in that dialogue and sometimes, speaking just for myself, that dialogue deteriorates and sometimes that's my fault. But, you are a stooge and an obstinate, lying idiot and I'm done with you. Bye, bye.
I DID NOT counter with an offer for 2016. This is what I said said: Yes, I'm in, I'm quite confident Bill and Brady will retire in 2016. That's NOT an offer. It's a shame that you cannot comprehend such a simple statement. Stick to your insults, please. No one brought up anything about beong a tough guy or Jet fans. You DID. And I can't believe you have the audacity to call me a liar, when you just lied in your first statement. I've had enough of you, you're on ignore, moron.

Irony...thy name is Jetfan1234561/2

I DID NOT counter with an offer for 2016. This is what I said said: Yes, I'm in, I'm quite confident Bill and Brady will retire in 2016. That's NOT an offer. It's a shame that you cannot comprehend such a simple statement. Stick to your insults, please. No one brought up anything about beong a tough guy or Jet fans. You DID. And I can't believe you have the audacity to call me a liar, when you just lied in your first statement. I've had enough of you, you're on ignore, moron.

Didn't you say that to already, like, a week and a half ago? Or am I confusing that with the half-dozen or so you've threated to ignore ("oooooooo!!")

You now have officially jumped the shark. Your trolling is no longer amusing. It is now just typical...trolling.

Me thinks your days here are numbered. Thank goodness. Do yourself a favor and cut the rope now before it gets cut for you.

Didn't you say that to already, like, a week and a half ago? Or am I confusing that with the half-dozen or so you've threated to ignore ("oooooooo!!")

You now have officially jumped the shark. Your trolling is no longer amusing. It is now just typical...trolling.

Me thinks your days here are numbered. Thank goodness. Do yourself a favor and cut the rope now before it gets cut for you.
I took several posters off ignore, when they stopped throwing personal insults around. Although, Tunescribe is an annoyance he never threw personal insults around, and the same applies to Deus. Every now and then, I'll respond to the Joker, but he seems to dissappear, whenever I pick apart his flawed logic. The problem with most people on fourms (not just this one), is that they proceed to call others "trolls", when they have different views on various matters. And that's the case here. Five days ago I stated these words: "The Pats will fall off when Brady and Bill retire". You know what posters said? "Quit your freaking trolling". How was that statement trolling? As for Jackson 2, he proceeded to attack me for no reason, that is WHY I put him on ignore. We had a wager, and he tried to alter it at the last minute. And once I said I would not accept the altered version, he lashed out on me, so I mildly fired back. And I honestly don't know where he got this "tough guy" stuff from; that was not even the discussion at hand, and I never once claimed to be a "tough guy". I'm not "trolling", when I say the Pats will never dominate the AFC East for a decade again. That's just you guys denying the truth.

Last edited:
I took several posters off ignore, when they stopped throwing personal insults around. Although, Tunescribe is an annoyance he never threw personal insults wround, wnd the same applies for Deus. Every now and then I'll respond to the Joker, but he seems to dissappear, when I pick apart his flawed logic. The problem with most people on fourms (not just this one), is that they proceed to call others "trolls", when they have different views on various matters. And that's the case here. Five days ago I stated these words: The Pats will fall fall of when Brady and Bill retire. You what posters said? "Quit your freaking trolling". How was that statement trolling? As for Jackson 2, he proceeded to attack me for no reason, that is WHY I put him on ignore. We had a Wager, and he tried to alter it at the last minute. And once I said I would not accept the altered version, he lashed out on me, so I mildly fired back. And I honestly don't know where he got this "tough guy" stuff from; that was not even the discussion at hand, and I never claimed to be a "tough guy". I'm not "trolling", when I say the Pats will never do inate the AFC East for a decade again. That's just you guys denying the truth.

13 spelling and grammatical errors.

I took several posters off ignore, when they stopped throwing personal insults around.

How would you know that people stopped "throwing personal insults around" if you had them on ignore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back