Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Patriot Guy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Colts | Simon to be released
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:53:56 -0700

Mike Chappell, of the Indianapolis Star, reports the Indianapolis Colts will release DL Corey Simon. Simon was not invited to attend the team's Super Bowl ring ceremony Wednesday, June 13.

Darn! There goes that Colts fan's idea that the Indy DL would be better than the Patriots if Simon stepped up.

Darn! There goes that Colts fan's idea that the Indy DL would be better than the Patriots if Simon stepped up.

I'd take our starting 3 over their starting d-line and backups.

colts fans wouldnt

your starting three wouldnt fit our system, and ive expected this for a while with simons cap hit, one darkhorse i belive in the NT race is quinn pitt**** the rookie we drafted out of Ohio state this season, was expected to go in the first round near the begening of the season, one reason or another dropped down quite a bit but hes a perfect fit for the system we run.

your starting three wouldnt fit our system, and ive expected this for a while with simons cap hit, one darkhorse i belive in the NT race is quinn pitt**** the rookie we drafted out of Ohio state this season, was expected to go in the first round near the begening of the season, one reason or another dropped down quite a bit but hes a perfect fit for the system we run.

whether im running a 3-4 or 4-3 dont matter to be Id still take our front 3 I think there that much better then the colts d-line just my opinion.

Well In a 4-3 I would still prefer our 3 guys, and then one of the back-ups.

whether im running a 3-4 or 4-3 dont matter to be Id still take our front 3 I think there that much better then the colts d-line just my opinion.

I would not take wilfat in the 4-3, really richard seymour is one of the players that is so talented you can plug him into the 4-3 and hed work well. Wilfat is soely made for the 3-4, and imo mathis and freeney in the 4-3 > Green and seymour and warren

I would not take wilfat in the 4-3, really richard seymour is one of the players that is so talented you can plug him into the 4-3 and hed work well. Wilfat is soely made for the 3-4, and imo mathis and freeney in the 4-3 > Green and seymour and warren

dont try n compare the colts defense to ours cause there is no comparison colts d sucks, go ask any football expert or any knowledgeable football fan whod they take between patrtions startin 3 or all colts starters and backups then try n compare your line with ours cause ours is on a diff level compared to yours end of story.

dont try n compare the colts defense to ours cause there is no comparison colts d sucks, go ask any football expert or any knowledgeable football fan whod they take between patrtions startin 3 or all colts starters and backups then try n compare your line with ours cause ours is on a diff level compared to yours end of story.

I cant understandz whatsxz yousa sayinz homies

There's no such thing as a good 3-4 lineman who "can't" play the 4-3. Anyways, if Gilbert Brown can star in a 4-3, Wilfork can. He also played 4-3 in college.

A line of Green / Warren / Wilfork / Seymour is better than Mathis / Pittwho? / Reagor / Freeney.

if Warren and Seymour wouldn't fit your system then there is something wrong with your system.

eh, big deal on Simon. they won a championship without him last year.

There's no such thing as a good 3-4 lineman who "can't" play the 4-3. Anyways, if Gilbert Brown can star in a 4-3, Wilfork can. He also played 4-3 in college.

A line of Green / Warren / Wilfork / Seymour is better than Mathis / Pittwho? / Reagor / Freeney.

i agree overall the patriots depth is better on the defensive line than the colts, i really like our edge rushers in Freeney and Mathis more than your combo of Seymore and green, id give the inside to you though easily.

The colts may have the OL, but we got the defensive line. But you really cannot compare, because as said earlier, it can't really be compared. They have two very different systems. But I think looking at individual talent, the Patriots have the advantage.

i agree overall the patriots depth is better on the defensive line than the colts, i really like our edge rushers in Freeney and Mathis more than your combo of Seymore and green, id give the inside to you though easily.

seymour moves to the inside when we go with four down linemen, try colvin and thomas as our edge rushers on passing downs with seymour and green or warren on the inside

Last edited:
seymour moves to the inside when we got with four down linemen, try colvin and thomas as our edge rushers on passing downs with seymour and green or warren on the inside

much, much easier to read than your original post :)

Man, I was going to agree with you that Quinn Pit**** is a great fit for the Colts system and could be an anchor on that line for years to come, but then you go and make this dumb ***ed comment.

You your information, Wilfork, coming out of Miami, who plays a 4-3, was given the nickname "Baby Sapp" for his ability to disrupt the quarterback. Warren Sapp got his ugly face in Canton playing in the Cover-2 defense led by your most overrated coach, Tony Dungy. Before the 2004 draft, he was projected to go to a number of teams who run the 4-3. He is a top 5 defensive tackle and would start on any team in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down