PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Corey Dillon???

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't see Corey play all of the second half. If he did, it was one or two and certainly not in the 4th period.

Does anyone know what happened? There was a shot of him sitting on the bench. He had that far away look like someone who had a concussion.

I was yelling fro "clock killin Corey Dillion" late in the 4th. He could have been the difference. But, he never got in.

Any reports?

I didn't see Corey play all of the second half. If he did, it was one or two and certainly not in the 4th period.

Does anyone know what happened? There was a shot of him sitting on the bench. He had that far away look like someone who had a concussion.

I was yelling fro "clock killin Corey Dillion" late in the 4th. He could have been the difference. But, he never got in.

Any reports?

Very curious that so many players were out of the game late..

Defensive players it makes sense, but offensive guys hardly saw the field, so why were they gassed/fatigued/whatever???

For some reason we don't run the ball in the 2nd half unless we're playing a crappy team like the Texans. Maybe it has to do with Dillon's occasional fumble and Maroney's inexperience. Who knows?

Has anyone seen or heard if Corey had a concussion?

Gary T. (BCN) said he heard "word from the locker room" is that Corey was hanging it up.

And a concussion? Eeek.

He's tired and getting old. One game he runs for 45 yards then for the rest of the game he's on the bench. He prolly should retire.

Has anyone heard anything? Sorry but the tired and old deal isn't selling after the way he ran in the first half, and the way he looked sitting on the bench.

He's no good. He only averaged 7 yards a carry.

I'd look for that PSU kid Tony Hunt in the middle rounds of the draft. He really runs like Corey.

Given the lack of availability at WR in the FA market, I'd consider throwing a 3rd rounder at Randy Moss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back