Corey Dillon Pass the Hat Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Okay...I'll put the 1st buck in to contribute to Corey's fine. The throw was great and the dance was bad...so I'm just contributing for the throw LOL! :rofl:

:cool: $1.00 :cool:

F.B.N. said:
Okay...I'll put the 1st buck in to contribute to Corey's fine. The throw was great and the dance was bad...so I'm just contributing for the throw LOL! :rofl:

:cool: $1.00 :cool:

Heehee.Definately.It wasnt the usual Corey but hell,he played here for how many years? He needed that.I laughed my ass off,That Dance seems to be a keeper.

Patriots4Ever said:
Heehee.Definately.It wasnt the usual Corey but hell,he played here for how many years? He needed that.I laughed my ass off,That Dance seems to be a keeper.

I'm thinking if that game was anywhere but Cincy Belichick kicks the field goal....that 4th and goal was for Gorey and he's done for Maroney and the team.

I deny the existence of the throw and especially the dance. After that horrible bird routine after every TD in SB XXXIX I'm sure BB banned all of that sort of silliness. Y'all must have seen some sort of digital interference; but I did find this :cool:$1.00:cool: on the ground near here. I'm sure somebody who meant to donate must have dropped it.

The dance was hilarious....I think the team is content to let Corey have his moment. It was out of reach at that point anyway.

pl_680828.jpg

It was fun to watch.Enjoy ,Corey!

sdaniels7114 said:
I deny the existence of the throw and especially the dance. After that horrible bird routine after every TD in SB XXXIX I'm sure BB banned all of that sort of silliness. Y'all must have seen some sort of digital interference; but I did find this :cool:$1.00:cool: on the ground near here. I'm sure somebody who meant to donate must have dropped it.
Say what??

Graham did the dance too shortly afterwards. The throw was a lot better then that punt into the stands last year against Buffalo!

i missed the stupid dance

DOES ANYONE HAVE IT ON VIDEO??!!??

Keegs said:

Just picture it in your head. Corey scores the TD on 4th and Goal. He stands up and lobs the ball up into the stands to boo's. The crowd throws it back down. Dillon does the crouching arm swing, Graham starts doing it also. The end.

On the 5th Quarter, the crew was wondering what BB will think of the dance, penalty, and fine. I don't think he cares, he wanted CD to get that score. BB will probably pay the fine for him. I doubt he is upset over it.

Keegs said:

It's the same dance that he and Maroney have done all year including preseason. Only difference is he threw the ball in the stands and Graham made a pathetic attempt at trying to mimic it

After that TD, what in the sam hell was Dillon doing on the sideline? He was sitting on the bench then started walking around all crazy. It looked like a horrible impersonation of Bill Cosby or something.

F.B.N. said:
I looked at that picture and the first thing that came to my mind is. GOD I DON'T WANT GRAHAM TO GO!! That guy is so key to our offense in so many ways.

Speaking of TD celebrations, how sweet would it be when we play the Colts if after scoring a TD, all of the players stand around the football and wait for Peyton to pop out of it?

Few things here:

1) The guy that threw the ball back is ******ed, how often do you get to walk out of a game with a ball? This isn't baseball.

2) Cincy fans are classless for booing Corey like they did, just as we'll be classless if AV is booed.

3) Dillons dance is hysterical

4) A team like Indy or Cincy will never stop our running game, of course Denver will beat us even if we club all of their players in the knee before the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back