Welcome to PatsFans.com

Cops-Beatings-Phony Liberals-Democrat Bush

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +532 / 2 / -9

Two Border Patrol Law Enforcement Officers just had the sh!t beat out of them in prison and I haven't heard one word about it in the liberal Media, again when you want to hear about these things you will have to go to FOX NEWS, thank God they exist if they didn't you would never know the other side of the story.

The guy they killed in the line of duty was a criminal, he was entering America Illegally, if he had stayed home and didn't commit this crime he would be alive today (f-ck him).

These two cops are minority's, why aren't city's burning, where are the two scumbags Jessie/Sharpton, where is the outrage from the kind and caring phony equality slobbering drooling liberals.

When a Law Enforcement officer slaps a criminal's face on the street Cute Perky Katie blubbers and whines about it for six months, the NY Times has it front page for two years.

You lefty liberals should love GW Bush on this one, he is one of you, the Pelosi/Kennedy/Reid gang, have you ever heard one of these liberals "BASH THE HATED BUSH" on ILLEGAL ALIENS.

America is going to hell, and fast, many of you younger people will live to see your country turned into another "third world sh!t hole", your history books of "how it was" will be destroyed along with your constitution and all of your other freedoms, civil rights won't mean sh!t with your new politically correct leaders, they will read you your Miranda Rights with an old fashioned "billy club".

Another problem you will see in your lifetime is WAR on the streets of America between the country's "Minorities", it has already started in the back alley's and in many of the country's prisons, Charlie Rangle and the Black Caucus had better jump on the "Seal The Border" band wagon and quick, there's a new kid on the block and he's getting bigger every day, and tougher.

You politically correct liberals and you GEORGE BUSH share the blame.

LIBERAL DEMOCRATS LOVE BUSH'S ILLEGAL ALIEN POLICY, WHY DON'T YOU LIBERALS SPEAK UP AND GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR IT.
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +263 / 10 / -26

Wasn't it just yesterday you were badmouthing fox news, guess the meds haven't kicked in yet.. moodswings eh!!
  3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +182 / 4 / -6

You are so wrong, Harry Boy. You are stuck in the America of your childhood, the fond memories of being young and naive, and living in a simpler time. Well, now you're old and things aren't as much fun as they once were, but that's because the sad truth is America is always for the young (and I'm 50, so I'm not young either); it always has been. They understand this country, just as well as we understood it when we were young.

Every generation rebels, Harry, and I strongly suspect you were rebellious. Just because you fear today's revolution doesn't mean that America's going to turn into a s!ithole. Your grandparents probably thought the same thing about your generation.
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +532 / 2 / -9

Sure, I don't agree with everything, Greta Van Sustren, Geraldo and yes sometimes even the Great O'Reilly. (can't stand Greta/Geraldo)

I am fair and balanced :p
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2007
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +532 / 2 / -9

Sh!t, now you've ruined my dream of the destruction of America, now I'll have to think of something else.

Life is good for some of us, I just came back from riding my horse through the woods in this snow storm, nothing like it, quiet and peaceful, now I'm going to get drunk and play my banjo, my wife went down to Billerica last year and made our "prepaid funeral arrangements", you want to buy a horse I think I am going to sell him next year, I've started using a little step ladder to get up on him.

Patters, your right about my Grandmother, she thought I was going to wind up in the electric chair, I'm living in her house now, she's probably still praying for me, (wherever she is)
  6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +182 / 4 / -6

I guess her prayers worked. They haven't caught you yet!
  7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +263 / 10 / -26

While this should not happen, from what I can find the story is not as grandiose as your first post, there is no indication it happend to both.. but if you got if from Fox News, certain it was inflammatory.

http://www.thedenverdailynews.com/?page=details&id=6544&t=Archive

Ex-border agent beaten in jail
    By ASSOCIATED PRESS - February 7, 2007
    A former U.S. Border Patrol agent who was convicted of shooting a drug smuggling suspect and then lying about it was beaten by fellow inmates in an El Paso, Texas, prison, his relatives and a congressman said.

Prison officials issued a statement yesterday confirming that Ignacio Ramos was attacked Saturday night after his case was described in an episode of “America’s Most Wanted.” In a written statement, Traci Billingsley, a U.S. Bureau of Prisons spokeswoman, said Ramos suffered minor cuts and bruises in the assault. He had been moved to the Special Housing Unit at the Yazoo City federal prison in Yazoo City, Miss.

Ramos’ conviction along with that of fellow former agent Jose Alonso Compean has sparked outcry from critics alleging the men were merely doing their job defending the border against criminals.

Tancredo outraged