PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Convincing thoughts to believe that this team is not going on the downward trend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone so sure that Brady wants to return to the Patriots? This area tends to drive people away at a certain point. Any other team in the league would offer him the same, if not more than the Patriots.

What if Brady doesn't sign an extension? Do we let him play out the final year and hope that he resigns after the season? If he plays and walks, we get nothing.

End of an era, maybe he wants to play in San Francisco or some smaller market team on the other coast.

Last edited:
Why is everyone so sure that Brady wants to return to the Patriots? This area tends to drive people away at a certain point. Any other team in the league would offer him the same, if not more than the Patriots.

What if Brady doesn't sign an extension? Do we let him play out the final year and hope that he resigns after the season? If he plays and walks, we get nothing.

End of an era, maybe he wants to play in San Francisco or some smaller market team on the other coast.

There are no indications that support your theory.

Brady has said on multiple occasions that he wants to play for the best coach and best organization in the league. He has also said that those two things are BB and the Patriots.

The only way Brady doesn't come back is if the Pats choose not to pay him and decide that they want to trade him.

There has been no indication that those things will happen.

I love Brady but its just a fact he doesn't workout in the offseason the way he used to. He had the prime parking spot for offseason participation for years. For the last few years he has not. I know some will disagree with me, but I am of the belief that the harder you work, the greater the payoff. I am not saying that Brady does not work hard. I am saying that he does not work as hard as he used to for the New England Patriots.

I think this past off season was the first time he didn't get the prime parking spot. I think the time and effort he put into rehabbing his knee took a lot of his preparation time.

It's going to get worse before it get's better. The Jets are going to be the team to beat in the AFC for now. We have some serious rebuilding to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back