Welcome to PatsFans.com

Convert To Islam

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +566 / 2 / -9

Become A Muslim, no more sex on tv, no drinking, your wife will have to ride in the back seat, all the gang bangers and drug dealers will be beheaded, and if your wife is caught banging the milk man you can take her out in the yard and kill her with rocks.
    The way this country is going this don't sound bad.

News Today:
    CAIRO, Egypt (AP) - Al-Qaida's No. 2 leader appeared in a new video posted Friday calling on Americans to embrace Islam to overcome the financial meltdown, which he said was a consequence of the Sept. 11 attacks and militant strikes in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Ayman al-Zawahri, whose 80-minute recording touched on a number of subjects, also lashed out at Afghanistan's government and said any U.S. gains in Iraq will be temporary.

Zawahri's new recording came in the form of a question-and-answer session with an off-camera interviewer.

Appearing in a white turban and robe, Zawahri discussed the roots of the U.S. economic crisis. He said it was a repercussion of the Sept. 11 attacks in the United States, and that the crisis would continue "as long as the foolish American policy of wading in Muslim blood continues."
    My Way News - Al-Qaida No. 2 to US: Overcome meltdown with Islam

GOD DAMN AMERICA
  2. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 26 / -47

No Jersey Selected

So now the terrorists are taking credit for the economy? They are a pathetic bunch aren't they? Maybe they can take a step out of their cave and explain to us how they, and not the current administration, are to blame with the economic downturn?
  3. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Makes sense, considering how financially-trouble-free, all Muslim countries are, not to mention education, health-care, and human rights.

What this moron does not mention is that in just about all Muslim Countries, they live through financial melt-downs like this, quite a bit more often than us. I wonder what causes those.
  4. OhExaulted1

OhExaulted1 On the Roster

Ratings:
    +319 / 13 / -22

#15 Jersey

I can't wait 'til an American soldier wades in his blood. He knows nothing of America but jealousy and hatred. He's probably being hidden in some state were somewhat friendly with and will soon wear out his welcome. He's not in Pakistan, I guarantee that. Neither is Osama.
  5. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +456 / 6 / -9

6. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +72 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

An eye for an eye literally. You'll enjoy this one Harry. :rocker:

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Court orders Iranian man blinded

Court orders Iranian man blinded

A court in Iran has ruled that a man who blinded a woman with acid after she spurned his marriage proposals will also be blinded with acid.
    Of course you'll have to read the rest.
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +566 / 2 / -9

They're not all bad....:singing:
  8. OhExaulted1

OhExaulted1 On the Roster

Ratings:
    +319 / 13 / -22

#15 Jersey

I loved that movie, they blast everyone in it.

"Team America" for anyone who hasn't seen it. Just make sure the kids are in bed before you watch it. It's made by the guys who do South-Park and they rip on everyone from Alec Baldwin to Micheal Moore. I think most righties here would get a kick out of it.
  9. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +456 / 6 / -9

I love in the opening scene, when they're saving Paris from terrorists... and they basically turn the whole city into a free-fire zone. I believe the Eiffel Tower falls victim to its own freedom...

But it's true, this movie is hilarious if you're a rightist OR a leftist, and has probably the single longest puking scene in cinematic (sic) history....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxWmFLmj7MA (now THAT's art!)...

.... not to mention the best puppet sex scene since my ex-wife joined that cult.
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2008