Welcome to PatsFans.com

Contract Situations

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by FSUPatsFan, Oct 31, 2006.

1. FSUPatsFan

FSUPatsFan Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I was wondering what the contract situations are for our current receiving corps and Tight Ends. I know Graham is a FA at the end of the year, but is anyone else? How many more years can we expect these guys to be together. I know the whole o-line is locked up for a while. If we can keep this whole offense together for next year and beyond, its not a stretch to say that it could become Colts-esque. The improvement from week to week has been staggering.

2. alamo

alamo praedica numerum! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -0

Check Miguel's cap page (link at the top of every page), that info is there.

3. FSUPatsFan

FSUPatsFan Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wow. I just checked Miguel's page and with the exception of Gaffney, Brown, and Graham pretty much everyone else on offense is signed thorough 2007 and a lot of players are signed through 2009 and 2010. This offense could be really good in the coming years. The Dynasty is just beginning!!!!!

4. kurtinelson

kurtinelson In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +14 / 5 / -2

#37 Jersey

This game really made me forget about Graham. I don't think the Pats are afraid of losing this guy.

5. ironwasp

ironwasp Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

But they didn't need to run the ball last night. Next week when they're trying to stomp all over the Colts I'd want in him there; I think he brings great balance to the TEs as (like the real Big Ben) the owner of Wendy's looks like he'll be more of a passing threat than a blocking monster like DG.

6. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +532 / 13 / -14

#24 Jersey

They won't go nuts to sign him. I'd love to get him back but, damn, if he isn't out every year. I like Thomas and we have extra picks to draft another TE.

Don't forget about UFA Tully Banta Cain.

7. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +532 / 13 / -14

#24 Jersey

Shhhhhh.

You're right and we have a million and one draft picks this year to draft youth on defense - and having the top four DL signed through 2009 is a hell of a start.