Welcome to PatsFans.com

Contract Situations

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by FSUPatsFan, Oct 31, 2006.

1. FSUPatsFan

FSUPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I was wondering what the contract situations are for our current receiving corps and Tight Ends. I know Graham is a FA at the end of the year, but is anyone else? How many more years can we expect these guys to be together. I know the whole o-line is locked up for a while. If we can keep this whole offense together for next year and beyond, its not a stretch to say that it could become Colts-esque. The improvement from week to week has been staggering.
  2. alamo

alamo praedica numerum! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Check Miguel's cap page (link at the top of every page), that info is there.
  3. FSUPatsFan

FSUPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wow. I just checked Miguel's page and with the exception of Gaffney, Brown, and Graham pretty much everyone else on offense is signed thorough 2007 and a lot of players are signed through 2009 and 2010. This offense could be really good in the coming years. The Dynasty is just beginning!!!!!
  4. kurtinelson

kurtinelson Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

This game really made me forget about Graham. I don't think the Pats are afraid of losing this guy.
  5. ironwasp

ironwasp Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

But they didn't need to run the ball last night. Next week when they're trying to stomp all over the Colts I'd want in him there; I think he brings great balance to the TEs as (like the real Big Ben) the owner of Wendy's looks like he'll be more of a passing threat than a blocking monster like DG.
  6. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +37 / 2 / -3

#24 Jersey

They won't go nuts to sign him. I'd love to get him back but, damn, if he isn't out every year. I like Thomas and we have extra picks to draft another TE.

Don't forget about UFA Tully Banta Cain.
  7. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +37 / 2 / -3

#24 Jersey

Shhhhhh.

You're right and we have a million and one draft picks this year to draft youth on defense - and having the top four DL signed through 2009 is a hell of a start.