Welcome to PatsFans.com

Contact made with Mass Marine accused of Murder

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, Jul 2, 2006.

1. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -2

My Jersey:

I received permission to print the following in full. The author and the other person who are taling to the soldiers family are both active duty US Military.

The support being 'given' the the MArines and theor family by their elected representatives is nothing short of disgraceful. If they were terrorist at Gotmp they would get more support from these assclowns.
  2. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#15 Jersey
    I believe that the families should have been notified of the soldier. I miss your point concerning any prisoners at Gotmp. They are both accused of murder, or at least the American one. Innocent until proven guilty for either the American or the Gotmp prisoner. Hopefully, no politics plays any roll in any courtroom.
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ~~~Out of Order~~~ PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#87 Jersey

NEM...you put politics ahead of a fellow serviceman? What would be wrong with any politician making sure the accused is being properly treated and defended.....LIKE WHAT IS BEING ASKED FOR THE GITMO PRISONERS?
  4. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -2

My Jersey:

This guy is a Mass resident his family are constituents of these slimeballs. Obiviously you don't care about this kid either. You and Kennedy and Kerry will cry and whine about a terrorist and throw servicemen under the bus,

Happy 4th NEM.
  5. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -2

My Jersey:

The point is that the Senator's from Mass have expressed more concern (and outrage) about the rights and treatemnt of terrorist than a soldier and family from their state. They are thrwoing this man and his family under the bus.

I amazed anyone would 'get' this.
  6. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#87 Jersey
    I pray for our men everday. That they may have the strength to hold up against a multitude of enemies...enemies who at one point in the day may be selling newspapers and then later burying a bomb in the road or fabricating a car bomb.

I pray that they may have the strength to be morally superior to every soldier who ever came before them. For they will need that strength to protect Iraqi citizens and to protect themselves from their enimies in Iraq and enemies in the media.

Never before in modrn history have soldiers had access to the multitude of media that makes their job the hardest ever. But they fight on and they protect on. Many of them could be the kids or grandkids of the writers that look for each and every mistake they make.

These soldiers are sworn to protect the same media people who look for their every mistake...FOR THE NEXT HEADLINE. Because the next headline is far more important than that soldiers safety and/or how these stories will affect the rest of their lives.

That's alot of praying...but it is but a minute task compared to the dedication these fine people have to serving citizens and serving their country.
  7. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -2

My Jersey:

Most reps wpuld try to help the family of a GI and make sure the resident of their state goet a fair shake. You are in Az think Mc Cain would hang the guy out to dry? No F'n way.
  8. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -2

My Jersey:

Any decent elected offical would give the soldiers the benefit of the doubt. Innocent until proven guilty, you know that constitution thing you claim to love. They would if asked reach out to the family in their time of need.

Face it Kennedy, Kerry and their ilk show a lot more concern for the terrorist rights than for the rights of this soldier. Ignoring the family?

No justification what so ever. Their motivation is totally transparent. If you're not honest enough to admit it that's your problem.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2005
  9. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#87 Jersey
    Personally..I think those 3 should hang their head in shame. There's a big difference between right and wrong vs politics. i hope the voters in Mass. get wind of this...th seniors will still vote for Kennedy but Kerry is not as strong as he thinks he is.
  10. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -2

My Jersey:

The families tried to contact K & K and were told to f off, unexcusable. You can insult me all you want, what they are doing is a disgrace.