PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Construction of the 3rd Temple in Jeruselum to be done by March 15, 2010?

DisgruntledTunaFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
If the Vilna Gaon was right, the 3rd Temple is on its way - Haaretz - Israel News

For all of you end timer buffs out there, if this is indeed true, then we are THIS close(especially with all the other stuff out there flying like the dollar crashing, gold skyrocketing, an attack on Iran immenent to kick off WW3, etc).

Rev 13:2-6 "And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven."

March 15, 2010? Well, they should start building soon then?

Of course, once they start building the 3rd temple on the Temple Mount, a holy war would ensue.

Yah. Good luck with that permit :rofl:

By the way, your own post from revelation - is that meant to back up the link claiming the Vilna Gaon predicted the 3rd temple by 3/16/10?

If so, do you accept that if construction on the 3rd Temple is not started by that date, all of Revelation is invalidated?

Last edited:
Hello

I am about to begin work on a similar project for a client of mine. From what I can tell there will be significant overlap in terms of features.

Re: Hello

I am about to begin work on a similar project for a client of mine. From what I can tell there will be significant overlap in terms of features.

spam.jpg

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back