PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

conspiracy theory....or why randy moss is the best teammate in the whole wide world

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
randy moss news comes in bunches and it is always because he says stuff that leaves people scratching their heads. not stuff that bad enough for people to hate him, but crap that can be confusing as hell.

where it seems to start making sense is that the last few times there have been other big stories popping up that could lend themselves to being real distractions, there is randy, taking one for the team by flapping his gums and getting the talking heads to talk about him instead.

- the whole mankins/bob kraft thing became a non-story the moment moss opened his mouth at the PC

- when the brady contract talk started heating up, moss goes off and says something to knock it off the headlines.

- earlier in the summer when the world was crapping on the pats defense, there was randy giving everyone something alot more fun to talk about.

it would not be suprising that everyone in the organization involved is sitting in a room and discussing issues, and randy gets up and says 'I know what to do'

I mean if you see the postgame in the lockerroom and then 2 minutes later at the press conference, the wagging the dog theory is the only thing that makes any kind of sense

would not be suprised if there is some kind of connection between moss and mankins extensions

Re: conspiracy theory....or why randy moss is the best teammate in the whole wide wor

I mean if you see the postgame in the lockerroom and then 2 minutes later at the press conference, the wagging the dog theory is the only thing that makes any kind of sense

Or, he could be doing exactly what he said he was doing. I believe the quote was something along the lines of "I'm gonna say this once, and then I'm not gonna talk about it."

He said he wanted to get it off his chest so it didn't affect the season.

Re: conspiracy theory....or why randy moss is the best teammate in the whole wide wor

Oooh, I love conspiracy theories. They're always way more interesting than the truth, and make for good drama.

Probably not true though.

Or, he could be doing exactly what he said he was doing. I believe the quote was something along the lines of "I'm gonna say this once, and then I'm not gonna talk about it."

He said he wanted to get it off his chest so it didn't affect the season.

true, but his headlining still comes up at very opportune times. His coach loves him, his QB loves him. unlike his previous 2 jobs, he actually loves it here. to top it all off, he's no dummy, which is the most incriminating thing to my theory. he's pretty damned smart.

Oooh, I love conspiracy theories. They're always way more interesting than the truth, and make for good drama.

Probably not true though.

well, lets just wait and see then next time some non-randy issue unsettles the organization. if a randy rears his head in the following 48 hours, I think I am onto something

This would be great fodder for the practice squad...

This would be great fodder for the practice squad...

because organizations would never bother to manipulate the media to look good?

The utility of conspiracy theories: about 1/1,000,000,000 have truth to them, yet they are excellent tools with a near 100% success rate when one uses them to avoid confronting reality.

The Mankins/Kraft thing became a non-story when it became apparent that the facts were confused, not because of Randy Moss. If his story knocked anything off the headlines, it was the Patriots opening victory. That would be an "evil plan fail" right there.

The utility of conspiracy theories: about 1/1,000,000,000 have truth to them, yet they are excellent tools with a near 100% success rate when one uses them to avoid confronting reality.

I think the Pentaverate is behind this!

YouTube - the pentaverate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back