Welcome to PatsFans.com

Conservative Woman KO's Bill Maher and Ben Afleck

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by italia44, Oct 19, 2006.

1. italia44

italia44 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If you haven't seen this week's Bill Maher show on HBO,you missed a gem of a "spanking" on Maher and that
    "nitwit" from the people's republic of Cambridge......little benji afleck.

Danielle Pletka,of the American Enterprise Institute,absolutely cleans their clocks,regarding Iraq,Iran,and N.Korea.

If you're a Liberal,it isn't pretty to watch........The knowledgeable,Ms Pletka,takes these two lightweights,
    along with Lou Dobbs,direct to "the woodshed!

MUST SEE TV!!!

Here's a link to the transcript and video:http://newsbusters.org/node/8335
  2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

Ben Affleck can't act, nor does he know politics. Bill Maher is the biggest fony on the planet. He "claims" to be a libertarian, when he truly is a diehard liberal. He does a disservice to Libertarians accross the globe. Anyhow, he is a moron on all fronts, and is far more disgusting than both Ann Coulter and Kieth Odorman combined.
  3. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Bill Maher, Stephen Colbert, and Jon Stewart are kicking ass and taking names. Just the fact that you have these cons railing against them is sweet bliss.

Also Obermann is busy challenging authoritarianism, which is a very patriotic thing to do. Too bad freedom of speech and dissent rankles you cons.

Now go get your wubby blankets.
  4. italia44

italia44 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thanks for making my point....

I cite a Conservative scholar.....

You cite a bunch of guys in Clown Suits
  5. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +99 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

Bill Maher is so freaking smart that he needs to have a 3 on 1 every week just to get his point across, what a mental giant.:rolleyes:

Colbert and Stewart are scripted actors, but they must be your heros, or would it be the writers? :confused:
  6. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

sure...I dont bother wasting time talking "facts" with your ilk anymore, nor should we.

Instead, we are working on the 18-35 crowd and leaving your stinky old Rush Limbaugh windbags to die a slow death. And enjoying it... ;)
  7. Real World

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

Bill Maher? Sorry but he is a fraud and fony of epic porportions. The guy is a moron incapable of participating in any form of logical, fact based discussion, nor is he a Libertarian by any stretch f the imagination. He's a fraud. He thinks that so few people know what a Libertarian is that the masses will believe him when he claims to be one. I'll never forget when Stephen A Smith went on his show via satellite and ripped Jesse Jackass as being a fraud and Bill Maher was dumbfounded. What a looser Maher is. If it weren't for stupidity, he wouldn't have a following.

Anyhow, I like John Stewart. He's funny.

Odorman is a waste of time. NEM with a news show. If he wasn't so blinded by Bush hate maybe I'd watch more. I just can't take anyone with blinders on seriously. If he were opposed to the war, immigration, or detainees, with each being a single issue, then fine. The problem with him is that he hates anything Bush. Sorry, but that makes his drivel worthless. He's Ann Coulter. No thanks. I'd like at least a little objectivity.
  8. Real World

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

So who's we?
  9. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Yeah, a little Rush Limbaugh/Bill OReilly/Sean Hannity/Laura Ingraham/etc etc objectivity. I know, you love objectivity.

After all, its the left that lives in the faith based world, and the right is on the side of science and facts and reality, right??

:p How could I have missed it?

Olbermann is getting more popular because he's dishing out a taste of the Fox News but his opinions are actually supported by facts. And it resonates with people because they know, deep down inside, that Bush lied us into this war and we are paying a very very high price for such incompetance.
  10. godef

godef Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

LOL what the hell were you watching?!? Ms Pletka made a total arse of herself, did not substantiate any point she made, and at several points looked like she was ready to blow a gasket, something that is very rare on this program. I am liberal, and I laughed my head off at this clown. "Behaving like a typical right-wing goon who's had too much beer", I thought, "but she's a WOMAN!!!"

There is a reason why they picked her to do the show, you know. :cool:
  11. italia44

italia44 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

ya just keep serving me up softballs

http://newsbusters.org/node/8454

Nbc reports it may move Olberman and Matthews from MSNBC to CNBC.

You'll be able to see your buddy Keith on CNBC if you hold the tv antenna over your head,while jerkin' off to a pic of Nancy Pelosi.

Keep servin' them up,pardner.....

I never get tired.
  12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

I don't know if you Neo Libs are aware of it or not but Maher & Ann Coulter are very close friends, they were dating at one time.

This fact isn't from my usual bag of sh!t, this fact is a fact.
    :bricks:
  13. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Don't forget the audience that hoots and hollers on queue. So it's more like 100 to 1. I guess that's how he feels secure in his ridiculous beliefs.
  14. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I would love to see the day when the left's equivalent of NewsBusters, MediaMatters, runs with a headline, "Liberal Women KO's Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly."

A little objectivity will go a long way won't it? :rolleyes:
  15. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Say what you will about Marr, but he goes to great lengths to populate his studio audience with folks likely to lean to the right just to ensure that the neo-cons on the show get a fair chance. He doesn't hide in a bunker behind 12 call screeners like Limbaugh or Hannity, and he's never shut-off someone's mike because they were scoring too many points on his air like O'Reily.

But the New Rules segment of the show is the best part.
  16. Real World

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

Are you serious? Have you ever watched his show?
  17. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Thats right, and unlike many of the right wing equivalents, this show brings a con on the panel more often than not. Sometimes, they have many points to be made that many liberals do end up agreeing with, and so it goes along way in mending fences. The one episode that really turned my stomach though was the interview with Netan-"yahoo", who got accolades for his typical belligerent rhetoric, all while knowing that our forces have his back.

I wonder if his talk would be so tough if the US weren't always the ones winding up taking casualties for the pro-Israel agenda.
  18. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Newsbusters....theres some comic relief. Thanks for the rumor. Is this where you get all your delusions reinforced?
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2006
  19. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

100% serious. I never miss an episode. Cut and paste some of your own greatest hits from this forum and send them along with this request and I bet you'd be bumped straight to the head of the line. He buses kids from neo-con leaning colleges in to the tapings all the time. He's beyotched at the audience more than once when he felt they weren't giving the neo-nitwits a fair shake.
  20. Real World

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

Why does that not surprise me. :D