Welcome to PatsFans.com

Connecticut Home Invasion

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Real World, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +901 / 7 / -3

This is why I support the Death Penalty. These animals should have been shot at the scene. Vermin like this has no business existing anywhere but in Hell.

Woman and 2 Daughters Killed in Connecticut Home Invasion

[​IMG]

Midtown Photography, via Associated Press
    Dr. William A. Petit Jr. 50, and his wife, Jennifer Hawke-Petit, 48, with their daughters Hayley, 17, and Michaela, 11. Dr. Petit was hospitalized.

By THOMAS J. LUECK and STACEY STOWE
    Published: July 24, 2007
    The wife and two daughters of a prominent Connecticut endocrinologist were killed yesterday morning by two men who invaded their suburban home in Cheshire, held them hostage for hours, set fire to the house and then rammed three police cars with the family’s sport utility vehicle before they were subdued, the authorities said.

Cheshire is a prosperous suburb 15 miles north of New Haven.
    The doctor, William A. Petit Jr., 50, medical director of the Joslin Diabetes Center at the Hospital of Central Connecticut, survived the attack and staggered from the burning house with what a neighbor described as a bloody head wound. He was hospitalized in stable condition.

Law enforcement officials in Cheshire, a prosperous suburb 15 miles north of New Haven, declined to identify the two men who were in custody, or the charges against them.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/24/nyregion/24slay.html?_r=1&ref=nyregion&oref=slogin

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 3 / -10

If the "Pigs" that did this were hurt at the scene they would go free and the Cops would go to prison.

Remember how J Edgar Hoover used to handle the "Scumbags".

They do these things because they have no fear, there is always a liberal looney judge and jury around to wipe their a$s and slobber over them.

I would like to see their picture.
    :bricks:

3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +583 / 22 / -19

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/article.php?scid=5&did=184

"In 82% of the studies [reviewed], race of the victim was found to influence the likelihood of being charged with capital murder or receiving the death penalty, i.e., those who murdered whites were found more likely to be sentenced to death than those who murdered blacks."

- United States General Accounting Office, Death Penalty Sentencing, February 1990

That's one of the reasons I oppose the death penalty. That said, the monsters who killed that family deserve life imprisonment.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/art...ATES WITH THE DEATH PENALTY V. STATES WITHOUT

4. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Will the death penalty let their victims live?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2007
  5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +583 / 22 / -19

Disappointed by their pictures, Harry? :bricks:

[​IMG]

6. Real World

Ratings:
    +901 / 7 / -3

[​IMG]

7. Real World

Ratings:
    +901 / 7 / -3

I'll look into that later. Personally, the Death Penalty is to misunderstood, misrepresented, and under used. If we can shop-vac over a quarter million unborn babies a year in this country, we should be able to fry more than 56 of the most vile scumbags in the country. :D

8. Real World

Ratings:
    +901 / 7 / -3

Nope, but it will ensure these scumbags never harm another soul again. Can you guarantee me that life in prisonment will do the same?

9. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Big difference, fetuses aren't people, no matter how blue in the face that makes certain people.

10. Real World

Ratings:
    +901 / 7 / -3

According to you, your scientists, and some looney judges.

11. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

And I was actually saying it just to get a rise out of you, I know the situation's more complicated than that.

12. Real World

Ratings:
    +901 / 7 / -3

The fact of the matter is that while I find abortion repulsive, and personally consider it murder, I wouldn't hold a sign, blow up a clinic, or vote against someone who is pro-choice. Simply put, I am not looking to overturn Roe V. Wade. Were it to be overturned, or were abortion to at least be restricted to some sensible standards, I'd be happy and all, but it's not do or die to me politically. Ultimately, I think it should be a states rights issue. That being said, I find it a bit ironic that most people who support the dismembering of babies, are vehemently opposed to humanely ending the life of a mass murdering scumbag POS. It's ok to pull the plug on a loved one, or a spouse, but don't we dare "play god" when it comes to those murdering scumbags who serve no purpose but evil. Think about it, 250,000+ versus 56. Don't you think we've got our priorities twisted? :bricks:

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 3 / -10

No, I'm glad, now they won't have a bunch of politically correct racist bastards trying to get them off the hook.

They shouldn't get life in prison they should be beheaded on CBS TV.

14. Pujo

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Well, no. If you accept that fetuses aren't yet full living humans with rights, there is no comparison. I know you reject that view, but that's where pro-choicers are coming from. The other part of the pro-choice argument is that there is another living human being involved: the mother, and she should have the right to remove something from her body. Again, I understand if you reject the arguments, but that's why the comparison with the death penalty is apples-to-organges for me.

15. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Don't worry Patters... I am sure one of your pansy ass P.O.S. Connecticut liberal judges will give those fellas 3-5 years in jail plus probation, so they'll be out committing crimes again in no time. I know that, despite what you say, deep down you would hate to see any sort of serious punishment for these two.

16. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

They shop vac more that a quarter million per year in this country... it's more like 1.25 million, give or take, per year.

17. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +466 / 11 / -7

#91 Jersey

With who these two butchard they'er gona fry, Conn. has the death penalty and if im not mistaken used it in the last year or two. If they don't fry they'll get life NO PAROLE. Not after doing a home invasion and murder of a prominate family.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2007
  18. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

They took this man's entire family away. They're done. They'll get out the same time Salvatore Siccari gets out which is never in a million years. I won't loose any sleep over Ct frying them; but the real trick would have been to slam the barn door shut before the horse got out.

To go from looking forward to weddings and grandchildren to complete loneliness...

I can't see how this man won't end up putting a gun to his head.

19. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What a compassionate, beautiful sentiment :rolleyes:

20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 3 / -10

The victim who lost his world won't get much sympathy from the "Cruel Liberal Watch Dogs" they will be busy making sure nobody harms or offends the killers, I wonder what the Excuses will be
    (no toys to play with when they were kids)?