PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations to the Giants and their fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of talk this week between Giants and Pats fans, but threads like this one and one going on the Giants board show why Pats and Giants are two of the classiest organizations in sports (it starts from the owners and goes all the way down to the fans).

New York Giants Message Boards - That Shot of Robert Kraft was Devastating

Sorry that one of these teams had to lose although ultimately glad my Giants won of course. You'll be back. And to all the fans bashing Brady - are you bleeping kidding me????

As someone that lives down here, believe me. They don't like you. No need for the thread.

**** everything about this thread! :mad:

It's just being a good loser, bro. I HATE losing a Super Bowl, but you have to give credit to the victors. Sometimes (07) it's very hard. But it's all about being fair. Would Giants fans congradulate us if we had won? Probably not, but maybe...treat others how you want to be treated. At least, that's how I raise my sons to act and how I try and carry myself.

Besides, *I* wasn't playing. I love being a fan and cheering for them, but more and more I am realizing there are much bigger things to get excited/upset about. I was more excited when my older son ran in a 2 point conversion in flag football yesterday than I was about any Patriots TD today. I guess it's just a priority change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing