PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations To The Bills And Their Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with this. The Bills shot themselves in the foot as well. They left plays all over the field. They didn't take advantage of Patriots deficiencies when they could have. They were hurt by their own stupidity and penalties on the way to 21-0/ The Patriots might be better than the Bills, but the team on the field for the Patriots today was certainly not better. You could argue the Bills could have beaten them worse.

I don't think 'might' is any part of the discussion. The Patriots, position by position, are better than the Bills. The Pats blew it plain and simple. They let the Bills hang around by giving up the late TD before half, and imploded in the 2nd half. Imagine taking away every turnover and penalty from both teams in this game, 100% mistake free football. Pats win by 4 TD's. Hence why I believe David fans should be happy but realize that Goliath blew it.

yea, yea, < A toast to Buffalo, :rolleyes:and another, and another, and... zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Congrats to the Bills ... just make sure you do the same to the Jets at least once this year. :D

If Buffalo just goes about .500 the rest of the way (7-6) they finish with ten wins, which would give them an excellent shot at the playoffs.

If they go 8-5 the rest of the season then they're almost assured of a playoff spot.

And if that were to happen then that would mean at least one of the following would not make the playoffs: the Jets, Pats, Steelers or Ravens.

I guess I'm one of the few bad losers here. You can fill in the rest of my opinion.

Thanks. The Patriots are still the gold standard of the League, but it's nice that the games might not be pre-determined anymore.

Really??!! The Bills fan in the booth next to me was cursing up a storm the entire game. There was a 5 year old in the booth next to him too. Great fans! Calling Brady a gay slur every time he had the ball was disgusting. My first time in a "Bills" bar and I left unimpressed.

even though...we played pretty bad ... no excuses ...no matter how you slice it ....you need to give the bills credit......we will see you back in Gilette

I don't think 'might' is any part of the discussion. The Patriots, position by position, are better than the Bills. The Pats blew it plain and simple. They let the Bills hang around by giving up the late TD before half, and imploded in the 2nd half. Imagine taking away every turnover and penalty from both teams in this game, 100% mistake free football. Pats win by 4 TD's. Hence why I believe David fans should be happy but realize that Goliath blew it.

Hilarious. Simply an ignorant post.

I think NE takes the next one easily, and is in very good shape for the East crown. The Jets are interestingly caught in the mix. This is a very interesting division. Let's see what happens after both NE and Biffalo play the Jets. Outside of that, I'm not sure how this will end.

This poster, however, is obviously smarter than everyone else.

The Bills capitalized on the Patriots mistakes. Well played by the Bills.

You better believe Brady won't throw to your Db's 4 times when you come to NE ;)

You better believe Brady won't throw to your Db's 4 times when you come to NE ;)

He didn't throw to them today. It was Buffalo that made the plays. Which was strange because there was not a lot of pressure.

Really??!! The Bills fan in the booth next to me was cursing up a storm the entire game. There was a 5 year old in the booth next to him too. Great fans! Calling Brady a gay slur every time he had the ball was disgusting. My first time in a "Bills" bar and I left unimpressed.

Please don't label all use fans that way. Fans like that anywhere give the whole group a bad name. I like ribbing a guy and such, but what i read earlier, slurring Brady and fans, is uncalled for.
The Buffalo community is so bitter, when went into the slump starting in 99 and can't come out of it, some of us are not used to being a laughing stock of the league for such a long time. All teams have it's ups and downs, but we been down such a long time. Even regular season wins like this can seem like a playoff win for us fans. I'm sure you guys can relate, thinking of the times before Brady come aboard when Bledsoe got hurt. You wasn't horrible, you wasn't great.
It was indeed a big win today. The team is finally showing heart. I didn't come to gloat by any means, I just wanted to say good game. It was by both sides. I still believe the Pats are the team to beat in the afc. I still would consider 85 for a cut. I just can't see him fitting into your team.
Hope you guys sweep the jets. And us as well. :)

This is a pretty arrogant statement.

Today, the Bills were the better team. The hypothetical "if this didn't happen, or that didn't happen" nonsense is irrelevant. Hope the Pats learn and improve from this one.

This is a pretty arrogant statement.

Today, the Bills were the better team. The hypothetical "if this didn't happen, or that didn't happen" nonsense is irrelevant. Hope the Pats learn and improve from this one.

If the frog would have had a gun, the snake wouldn't have ate him...

Please don't label all use fans that way. Fans like that anywhere give the whole group a bad name. I like ribbing a guy and such, but what i read earlier, slurring Brady and fans, is uncalled for.
The Buffalo community is so bitter, when went into the slump starting in 99 and can't come out of it, some of us are not used to being a laughing stock of the league for such a long time. All teams have it's ups and downs, but we been down such a long time. Even regular season wins like this can seem like a playoff win for us fans. I'm sure you guys can relate, thinking of the times before Brady come aboard when Bledsoe got hurt. You wasn't horrible, you wasn't great.
It was indeed a big win today. The team is finally showing heart. I didn't come to gloat by any means, I just wanted to say good game. It was by both sides. I still believe the Pats are the team to beat in the afc. I still would consider 85 for a cut. I just can't see him fitting into your team.
Hope you guys sweep the jets. And us as well. :)

I live in Buffalo.

I go to games every year.

You better believe that the type of fans that show up at the Ralph are totally classless. Do you go to the games? Seriously. It's the same every year, and was really bad this year. I had to tell some people, "Hey, you won. Celebrate!!" That's how bad it was. I'm a big football fan, I go to college games, pro games. Buffalo is typically worse than Giants Stadium, Foxboro, Fedex, Ford Field. I'm not saying that Buffalo people are low class, I don't believe that. I just think it's combination of cheap tickets, a 20-25 year old dominated crowd in the stadium, and plenty of tailgating.

Good win for the Bills. Lot's of youth on both sides of the ball. Nice also, to see Chan Galey getting them going. If I recall, he was sort of a default last man standing hire. Good to see him and his team making the best of their opportunities.

Last edited:
I live in Buffalo.

You better believe that the type of fans that show up at the Ralph are totally classless. Do you go to the games? Seriously. It's the same every year, and was really bad this year. I had to tell some people, "Hey, you won. Celebrate!!" That's how bad it was. I'm a big football fan, I go to college games, pro games. Buffalo is typically worse than Giants Stadium, Foxboro, Fedex, Ford Field. I'm not saying that Buffalo people are low class, I don't believe that. I just think it's combination of cheap tickets, a 20-25 year old dominated crowd in the stadium, and plenty of tailgating.

As a Bills fan and someone who has been to games, I can see this POV. You have to remember, though, that Bills fans have a chip on their shoulder. There are no excuses. We (as a Bills fan) need to show class, in a fun way.

Sports are fun, entertainment. Let's treat it as such.

Last edited:
After 8 years of getting every bounce our way with Buffalo........ they finnaly had a few go theirs. They are a better team for sure and hats off for taking advantage of the Pat's miscues. That's the best you get for me.

Being at the game.......... you could not beleive the emotion at the end of that game. It was their super bowl for their fans. You could feel 8 years of frustration drain away. I, like most pats there at the game, beat feet our of there with about 1:00 to play. We hit the exit before that jubilation turned to drunken bravado.

It was a frustrating loss to watch live, but you do have to be a touch "happy" (not really the right word) happy for them from a pure football perspective. Not many of us can probably apprectate just how much frustration these fans when it came to us. 8 STRAIGHT years of nothing but losses to us.

We'll recover from this loss, and go on to a great season..... but some of those fans will never forget this win, as long as they live. It meant that much to them. It's was weird to witness it as an outsider.

I live in Buffalo.

I've been to Pats @ Buffalo for 5 straight years.......... We must be sitting in different sections. I rarely get nothing but good natured crap (I always wear Pats gear, and sit in the lower sections). Granted, I make it a point not be a "d!ck fan" at another teams home game, but still. I rarely see anything beyond what you'd expect. JETS fans at home are WAYYYYYY worse.

The only time I every felt the need retreat early was at the end of the game today. The fans were so emotional today, many Pats fans like me beat feet right at the end of the game. I thought there might be a some drunken bravado if we lingered too long.

It general though, at least at Pats game (I don't go to any other Bills games), I never have an issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back