PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations To The Bills And Their Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEP4Life

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I know we have some Bills fans here. :)

Right now the Bills are the best team in the division.

Congratulations on the victory!

Indeed. A great win for Buffalo. They deserved it today.

class NE, class fans

The Bills play incredibly hard today. I just wish the Pats could have come out on top. Congrats to the Bills and the fans they got a well deserved win.

They played well,capitolized on the mistakes and played great situational ball on the last drive. I'm tipping the cap and moving on.

I wouldn't get to excited just yet though Buffalo. This one was gift wrapped. The Bills did an excellent job of taking advantage of the Pats mistakes though for sure. I think the Patriots are clearly the better team, just made way too many boneheaded plays today. Eliminate the turnovers and it's a typical 38-21 Pats win. But, that's football. Hey Buffalo as long as you're on a roll, please beat the Jets a couple times!

They earned this one, Congrats to them and their fans.

Would rather see the Bills on top of this division before the Jets.

Good game Buffalo, expect a much harder one in New England week 17. ;)

Congrats Bills - better team today - no freakin doubt...

Well done Buffalo. Play like that vs. the Jets please? Or maybe we'll be rooting for the Jets to knock you off.... :eek:

Seriously though, if we can win given Brady doesn't throw four interception, I think we'll be just fine. ;)

Bills deserved the win. The Pats played like crap but I don't take credit away from the Bills. Pats need to fix a lot of problems. Back to the drawing board!

Well done Buffalo. Play like that vs. the Jets please? Or maybe we'll be rooting for the Jets to knock you off.... :eek:

Seriously though, if we can win given Brady doesn't throw four interception, I think we'll be just fine. ;)

Never ever root for the Jets under no circumstances!!!

Seriously Buffalo had a lot of heart and guts to win. Can't say that for the Pats today.

Well done Bills. You deserved the victory

Not something I can be happy about, but its definitely a win the Bills can value.

a lot of people on the official Bills message board said they would donate to charity if the Bills went 3-0 and they are. really classy fans

it's a tough loss, but I don't mind losing to a team with the amount of heart Buffalo has. :)

Last edited:
I wouldn't get to excited just yet though Buffalo. This one was gift wrapped. The Bills did an excellent job of taking advantage of the Pats mistakes though for sure. I think the Patriots are clearly the better team, just made way too many boneheaded plays today. Eliminate the turnovers and it's a typical 38-21 Pats win. But, that's football. Hey Buffalo as long as you're on a roll, please beat the Jets a couple times!

Turnovers are a part of the game, man. You can't just take away things, and it's not like Tom Brady just put it into our defenders' hands; we had to make plays on the ball. There was only one "fluke" INT.

Anyways, class all around. Good luck on the rest of the season, minus week 17.

I disagree with this. The Bills shot themselves in the foot as well. They left plays all over the field. They didn't take advantage of Patriots deficiencies when they could have. They were hurt by their own stupidity and penalties on the way to 21-0/ The Patriots might be better than the Bills, but the team on the field for the Patriots today was certainly not better. You could argue the Bills could have beaten them worse.

All I can say is that I've been going to the Bills-Patriots game at the Ralph yearly. Bills fans are not classy, especially toward the Patriots, and especially toward Patriots fans. They are the opposite of classy and friendly. They hate Brady on a personal level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back