PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations to the 2010 #1 seed AFC East Champion Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW.

With all the drama that happened this year, the Patriots continued to plow through the competition. I remember at the beginning of the season, we all knew this would be a difficult schedule. It has been and yet the Patriots have still managed a 13-2 record AND HFA throughout the postseason.

Just WOW.

That all being said. I am still cautiously optimistic. If the defense plays against a team who plays mistake-free football, the Pats are in trouble. It seems the only way the defense can get off the field is if the other team screws up. Hopefully they can keep the mojo going for 4 more games. :)

A tremendous season. Special because it was completely unexpected. :D

what a great regular season we've had. when you think about the kinds of seasons we've enjoyed this decade as pats fans it's a little outrageous. 16-0, the 23 game win streak, shocking playoff season in 01...

this one ranks high for me because of the process of watching the talent develop all over the field. can you think of a team in recent memory anywhere that's featured the kinds of sudden rookie pro debuts all at the same time as this year's pats? we watched a team appear before our eyes. hernandez, gronkowski, mccourty, spikes, mesko, woodhead, chung, branch, BJGE...either they were backups or didn't exist a year ago.

and we beat everyone in the league. i hope they're all ready to go in three weeks, lets make this as special a season as it could be.

Last edited:
The amazing thing is that the two seasons since Brady started playing that they didn't win the division, they lost on tie breakers with an equal record to the division winner. And of course, one of those seasons was 11 wins with Matt Cassel.

Nobody has touched the Patriots in terms of sustained excellence throughout this first decade of the century. And barring lockout problems, the Brady/Belichick combo becomes the best ever in terms of wins next year.

Jets = :bricks: Pats = :rocker:

How do you forget to add 3 Superbowl Wins in 4 appearences? :)

That was the first thing I noticed.

Not sure how that gets overlooked!

As I said in the other thread, Patriots now don't have to play another meaningful game until January 16th, 2011. :)

Have to be honest, I only predicted a 10-6 season and probably a wild card. Who would have thought this fantastic season with That schedule!! WOW. Just taking it all in right now, and just going through the games. If this is re building than what will a built and ready team look like ? Congrats all here and to Tom Brady for leading the Pats. MVP for Tommy and B.B. Coach of the Year. Happy New Year. GO PATRIOTS.

Season is not over. Have a chance to add to the 4 and 3.

Congrats to the Patriots. It's been a great season and they've proven a lot of people wrong.

Have to be honest, I only predicted a 10-6 season and probably a wild card. Who would have thought this fantastic season with That schedule!! WOW. Just taking it all in right now, and just going through the games. If this is re building than what will a built and ready team look like ? Congrats all here and to Tom Brady for leading the Pats. MVP for Tommy and B.B. Coach of the Year. Happy New Year. GO PATRIOTS.

What an amazing turn of events as the year went on. I expected 30+ ppg from the Offense and told myself I'd be happy with FG and tolerate TD's from the opposition. In the end, this defense has made a believer out of me!

Congrats Pats!! Awesome year! Make us proud in the playoffs!!

Somebody get me a goddamn AFC East Championship!!!

Thanks!

Congrats to the Pats! No more games on the road until the Super Bowl.

REX:"Would you settle for a god da-n snack?"

Rex doesn't offer food.

Just got an email about 2010 East Champions gear...

Congratulations Patriots..

Appreciate!

Belichick Era: Regular Season (2000-2010)
4 Number One Seeds
8 Playoff Berths
8 AFC East Championships
10 Winning Seasons

We rock like AC/DC! :rocker:

Congrats, Pats. You earned it!

Do you hear the silence...not one word from all the Jet trolls who thought their team had the best players in the division and a lock to win the AFC East and win the Super Bowl. Where are they? Anybody heard from them? :confused2:

Yes I am mocking them, and they deserve it. I had to listen to a lot of crap after our week 2 loss at New York. I have no idea where the Jet fans came from in my office, but they were out in full force. I have not heard much from them lately though. :p

Last edited:
Loved how nobody bothered to wear any afc east champ gear. Nobody cares anymore :D . Now time to win the afc.

One game at a time. All I really care about is that game in february.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back