Congratulations To Our Great Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Congratulations to Bill Belichick and his coaching staff. The players and their families that support them. Lastly ... Patriot fans ... as loyal and hardcore a football as there is. The season is over and may they be greater in the 3 games that await them.

Last edited:
Thank you, BB & Robert Kraft & every player on this team-what an amazing accomplishment!!!! :rocker:

The accomplishments have just started. Its a brand new season and the Pats have 2 weeks off to prepare..

Well done Pats...History was made tonight. Let's hope we make some more in 3 games time :rocker:

Gotta love them Patriots :D

Yep, it's been a great season so far. But we still got a longggg way to go! Grats Pats!

Three more games, but I like our chances!

Thanks to everyone involved with this team. Management, coaches, players, and fans.

:rocker:

Congratulations to Bill Belichick and his coaching staff. The players and their families that support them. Lastly ... Patriot fans ... as loyal and hardcore a football as there is. The season is over and may they be greater in the 3 games that await them.

I second that! What a joy it is to watch them (except for my laryngitis and splitting headache)! Playoffs here we come!!!

Congrats to the Pats, the ownership, coaches, players. I knew this would be a special season. There is no way I thought they would be 16-0. Three games to go, two at home. More greatness to come.

Massive congratulations to the team and the organisation, it aint over yet but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy this moment. Truly fantastic effort to go the regular season undefeated and break a few records whilst we're at it.

Outstanding.

16-0

0ee1ab03a93b18aebdf187da3319e0e8-getty-75558066ed030_new_england_p.jpg

Like I said in the Chat Room:

I am proud to be a pats fan and thanks to all of the players for making this season so special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great game.
What a great season.
And now it's on to the play offs.
Congratulations to the New England Patriots.
Tip of the hat to the New York Giants.

I love the Patriots! I love the Patriots!! I love the Patriots!!! I LOVE THE PATRIOTS !!!!!!!

Next to the super bowls, this is the most proud i am of this team congrants....

I just got home and I definitely wanted to give a congrats to this great 2007 team. Everyone should save their Monday morning QB'ing for Monday morning. 16-0!

Congrats to the whole team. :singing:

Awesome. Just awesome. Remember to relish the moment because it does not get any better...except a SB win...

Congrats to the team, the coach and staff!! Thanks for a perfect regular season!!! It's a great feeling SWEET 16-0!!

Now on to the playoffs.

Well Pats fans, I have to give props where they are due. You proved yet again why the Pats are the creme de la creme of the NFL. Even as a die hard Charger fan, tonight, the Pats made history - something special, that I may never again witness in my lifetime. So with that, tonight I celebrate with you and raise my glass to the Patriots for the perfect season.

I hope to have the chance to see you all in playoffs - should make for an exciting rematch!!

Congrats again Pats.

Sincerely,

DFWChargerFan

PS - please do not sign Moss again, it's not fair. I do not want to be forced to switch from the NFL and watch field hockey or women's basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes