PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSUPatsFan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers for finally making it back to the Superbowl. They have a great team and are certainly not a number 6 seed. They not only beat tough teams in Cinncinnati, Indy, and Denver, they did it all on the road. Two of those road games were at the "Piped In Noise" Dome and at Mile High, which is a very tough place to play. They are the first 6 seed to make it to the Superbowl and the second team to win 3 road games to get to the Superbowl. Congratulations to the Steelers and their fans on a well deserved Superbowl appearance.

I agree, congratulations are in order. It's going to be tough to root against them in the Super Bowl.

Good job Steelers. Now you can lose.

Good game Steelers!

PATSNUTme said:
Good job Steelers. Now you can lose.

Now Shanny can concentrate on torturing small animals! :p

Did you know that someone on the Jets board has that same creepy ref pic but with the Elvis on his hat??

Bill's Girl said:
Now Shanny can concentrate on torturing small animals! :p

Did you know that someone on the Jets board has that same creepy ref pic but with the Elvis on his hat??

Really. He must have stole it from me.:cool:

Blah. I was a Squealer fan for 3 hours to get rid of the Jackasses. The Squealers can go to hell now. I'll be rooting for the NFC team in two weeks.

FSUPatsFan said:
Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers for finally making it back to the Superbowl. They have a great team and are certainly not a number 6 seed. They not only beat tough teams in Cinncinnati, Indy, and Denver, they did it all on the road. Two of those road games were at the "Piped In Noise" Dome and at Mile High, which is a very tough place to play. They are the first 6 seed to make it to the Superbowl and the second team to win 3 road games to get to the Superbowl. Congratulations to the Steelers and their fans on a well deserved Superbowl appearance.

Agreed. Now GO SEATTLE!
:D

Absolutely, great game Steelers...now let your play and not your mouth do the talking next week, and be thankful you didn't play New England today, seriously, they would have been a much tought opponet....

:)

Congrats are in order for them..I am NOT a fan of either..can they both lose??
But given how the game went and such, there is much congrats to Bettis, Ward and some of the other classy players!! No go to Dettroit and lose!! FO SEATTLE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back