PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pisa

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm disappointed that the Rams lost but it was a good game and the Rams were competitive. That is as well as the Rams can play. I thought the difference in the game was Cassell's poise and the Pats defensive line taking control. I take it for granted that Welker and Moss are going to play well. You also got a gritty performance from your secondary.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Good game Pisa.

Always tough to lose a game but your team has played 3 good games in a row against good teams, still a long season ahead to catch up with Zona. Huge game for you next week... best of luck.

It was a good game. The Rams are better then advertised (at the start of the year anyway).

The Rams have a lot of potential and can do well if they keep things moving in the right direction. GG and GL

I thought the difference in the game was Cassell's poise

Our very own chicken little Cassel haters will love that coming from a rival fan :D

Good game today, you guys are definitely better than last year and in Long and Avery you have 2 great young players for the future. Thought Bulger was weak on the last drive and that cost you but to be honest if you had Jackson I think you might well have won that game

I'm disappointed that the Rams lost but it was a good game and the Rams were competitive. That is as well as the Rams can play. I thought the difference in the game was Cassell's poise and the Pats defensive line taking control. I take it for granted that Welker and Moss are going to play well. You also got a gritty performance from your secondary.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

You've got a good young player in Avery. However Bulger looked TERRIBLE on 3rd down. Unless you can fix that, your team is not going to win the close games. GL though and thx for dropping by.

Stick around Pisa...all rational fans are welcomed and appreciated at Patsfans

Thanks for being a Classy fan, and I'm not talkin LaDanian Tomlinson classy either, I'm talking for real classy.

Rams will get back on track once they get Steven Jackson back. He's a beast.

Rams will get back on track once they get Steven Jackson back. He's a beast.

Jackson will certainly help but if they don't re-locate Bulger's nerve it's not going to matter. He has the support of his new HC and still he dissolves under pressure, actual and perceived. He didn't used to and I understand a lot went into the losing of his nerve but absent it he can't get them past middle of the road depending on scheduling. He's having the QB equivalent of acid flashbacks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes