PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulate me on my 2,000th post or Maddie Bear gets it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gomezcat

Grumpy Englishman.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Miss Gomezcat is highly fond of her Bear, Maddie, to whom she attaches much sentimental value. As I have survived this long without being banned, I thought I should make you all an offer you can't refuse. Kiss my hand, call me "Don Gomezcat", congratulate me, and Maddie makes it through the next twenty four hours with her stuffing in place. Refuse my generous offer and she goes swimming with the fishes....

I'd like to do a quick "highlights" package of my 2,000 posts. There was the "Corey Dillon is a cancer and won't help this team" series of posts, the badly misguided attempt at humour which was the "should BB be fired?" poll, my 0% hit rate on Draft predictions (ever, going back 20 years- No, actually, I got Bledsoe correct), the "we won't make the playoffs this year" series, my countless OT posts (especially on English soccer) and heaven knows how much mayhem caused on the political forum. I could go on, but it is just too embarrassing.
Ian, you're an absolute star for the work you've put into this board. Thanks for letting me post my nonsense here. :eek:

God Save The Queen.

Congrats on joining the club....

Congrats Cat. Treat yourself to a full view of all 400 post on the cheerleader thread as a way of celebrating.:rocker:

I say ban all UK folks... You too 'Andrew'. FREEDOM!

Last edited:
Keep up to good work Gomez

AND you've gotten rid of your red mark for that unfortunate c-bomb incident. :D Congrats on that as well. ;)

gomezcat said:
Miss Gomezcat is highly fond of her Bear, Maddie, to whom she attaches much sentimental value. As I have survived this long without being banned, I thought I should make you all an offer you can't refuse. Kiss my hand, call me "Don Gomezcat", congratulate me, and Maddie makes it through the next twenty four hours with her stuffing in place. Refuse my generous offer and she goes swimming with the fishes....

I'd like to do a quick "highlights" package of my 2,000 posts. There was the "Corey Dillon is a cancer and won't help this team" series of posts, the badly misguided attempt at humour which was the "should BB be fired?" poll, my 0% hit rate on Draft predictions (ever, going back 20 years- No, actually, I got Bledsoe correct), the "we won't make the playoffs this year" series, my countless OT posts (especially on English soccer) and heaven knows how much mayhem caused on the political forum. I could go on, but it is just too embarrassing.
Ian, you're an absolute star for the work you've put into this board. Thanks for letting me post my nonsense here. :eek:

God Save The Queen.

God Save Miss Gomezcat is more like it!

Congrats, bloke. I always enjoy reading your crumpets of wisdom.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
AND you've gotten rid of your red mark for that unfortunate c-bomb incident. :D Congrats on that as well. ;)

Yes, that was a lesson learned, I can tell you! :eek:

PATSNUTme said:
Congrats Cat. Treat yourself to a full view of all 400 post on the cheerleader thread as a way of celebrating.:rocker:

Ooh yes, especially as my better half is out at the moment.

NEM said:
Yeah, and we are stuck with the half that no one wants. :)
Nice going. I am now looking over my shoulder at you.

LMAO, you bugger! I would have to spend all day, every day, on here to catch you up.

PatsWickedPissah said:
I say ban all UK folks... You too 'Andrew'. FREEDOM!

Andrew? As for banning, who would you laugh at? :D

I'd say congratulations, but I have this insanely humorous image of a crazed (and mustn't forget depraved) Gomezcat holding a champagne bottle to the head of a stuffed bear while telling a hapless constable to 'stand back or Maddie gets it.' In lieu of congratulations I say, "go ahead, the bear means nothing to me, you haven't got the guts Mate!" :D

gomezcat said:
God Save The Queen.

I was all set to congratulate you until... :enranged:

PatsWickedPissah had it right - FREEDOM!

your great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great granddad got his arse kicked by this man....

Mel%20Gibson%20as%20William%20Wallace.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats!!!!!! At least Mrs. Gomez knows where you spend all your free time!!!

Congrats on your 2,000 posts and keep it going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats ,GC...

Always liked that handle....

Last edited by a moderator:
All due respect Gomez, I'm kindof intrigued to see you carry through on your threat to Maddie Bear... quite frankly I don't think you've got it in you.

Go ahead. Make my day.

JoeSixPat said:
All due respect Gomez, I'm kindof intrigued to see you carry through on your threat to Maddie Bear... quite frankly I don't think you've got it in you.

Go ahead. Make my day.

And we want photo evidence that he did the deed.

JoeSixPat said:

Go ahead. Make my day.

It's what Miss GC would do to you that I'd like to see ... Congratulations, by the way (what would you do with a life if you had one? :) ).

PATSNUTme said:
And we want photo evidence that he did the deed.

Photos of the event will be put on my site in due course..... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots