PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagwyer

Closed Acccount
Reaction score
Good win. Good luck for your team the rest of the way.

Great game by the Jags tonight. They came out intense, made the right plays offensively, but their D just couldn't hang. No shame in that seeing as they were up against the best offense in NFL hitory. Gutsy performace by Jacksonville. I still can't believe that throw by Garrard while falling down.

Jags are just a notch below the Colts and Pats. There's still a little separation there. But, with Garrard's emergence, they may be the 3rd best team in the league.

The Jags played a good game. They just didn't have enough. Not having Henderson, Stroud and Peterson definitely hurt them.

Great game by the Jags. Just a liiiiiitle too conservative on D.

No doubt there'll be a few more playoffs match-ups over the next few years.

Jagwyer,
you guys played great. See you next year.

Your team played very well. Take over the AFC South next year. :rocker:

We stuck close thanks to great play from Garrard but our D was too vanilla. Good luck w/ whoever your next opponent is.

This does seem to be the case. Besides the opening sack and the roughing the passer, was Brady even hit all game? I would have figured on some more blitzes, but I guess they ditched blitzes to keep a few people on Randy Moss.

Good game. Jags are definitely on the way up. Garrard was great tonight. It was just as well the Pats offense had it's A game today. Hopefully next year you will come in to the playoffs as AFC South champs.

Thanks man. You definitely should feel proud in how Garrard played, he also delivered a pass on the money which probably should've been caught at the 1 or been a TD.

Jax reminds me of last years SD, talent wise.

Last edited:
damn - you guys must have about the best fans around.
next to us, of course...

there's still room on the bandwagon for a couple more if you want to help root us on against the dolts.

Props. Really tested our patience, would have beaten most teams.

Jagwyer, it was great having you on the board this week. You are a great Jaguar fan poster.

Man, I have a LOT of respect for that David Garrard. He is a winner. He has "it".

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes