PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats Wilhite on your baby girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Nice news to hear! What a week with an insane win and a new baby. Nothing but best wishes, Jonathan.

BostonHerald.com - Blogs: Rap Sheet Blog Archive Patriots cornerback Jonathan Wilhite: “I’m a new daddy.”

So, I’m talking to Patriots safety Brandon Meriweather in the middle of the locker room today when Jonathan Wilhite walks up, looks down at my recorder and says, “Turn your mic on.”

I told him it was on. OK then, he said, “You want some exclusive news?” Don’t I always?

“Here you go: I’m a daddy,” Wilhite told me, flexing his muscles. “A new daddy.”

On Tuesday, Wilhite became a proud father, welcoming a little girl into the world. Kamryn is her name, and she’s 5 pounds and 13 ounces. The baby and mother are fine. And man, was he braggin’.

Because I’m a reporter, I had to get some details. Yes, he was in the room watching and all of that. And yes, Wilhite said, he cried. Can’t blame the guy.

So, I asked, a little baby football player?

“Nah,” Wilhite said. “She’s going to be a princess.”

Didn't realise he was pregnant. Now that thats out of the way maybe he will speed up and be able to jump.:D

Congrats to him, and his wife.

Now Wilhite, get out there, and get some ints! :D

Didn't realise he was pregnant. Now that thats out of the way maybe he will speed up and be able to jump.:D

Do you think there's going to be trouble that he wasn't listed on the injury report?

(Congrats to the proud dad!)

Congrats to Wilhite.

Ian Rapapport only used the term "I" 6 times in that piece.

Anyone else notice that this guy is the Reggie Jackson of reporters?

It's so consistent, it's hilarious.

Last edited:
Will be one of the best days of his life. Congratz to the proud new dad!

Gisele is having Toms new daughter in a few months as well

Will be one of the best days of his life. Congratz to the proud new dad!

Agreed. I have two daughters, and they are both the pride and the bedevilment of a man. The good news is that they will bring civility into your family and force you to watch your manners a tad bit more.

They also give you an excuse to buy that new shotgun you've always wanted, to have around for to when they start dating.. :D

I have a son, too... if you are ever fortunate enough to have a son, I'll give you one piece of advice: Learn to drink, and buy the best health insurance you can afford.. :)

Seriously, after having a son, I understand completely why my own father drank. The boy, like me (and likely like my father) was on a first-name basis with the Emergency Room staff.. heh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots