PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats to the Pats, and GO BEARS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonyExpress

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
First, I just want to say congrats to this team. They fought to the end like champions, and gave us all tremendous thrills this season that fans of other teams can only dream of. You can't win it every year, but you can die trying, and that's what they did. They participated in a memorable game for the ages, one that will go down in history with the 1958 Colt-Giant game and the 1981 Dallas-SF game. In some ways, this loss will do more for football in NE than so many wins... it will pull on the heart string of the next generation of football fans, and the sting of disappointment often finds its way into young hearts more deeply than the afterglow of great success.

I feel no anger, frustration at all. I am immensely proud of my team, its coaches and players and I feel more indebted to them now than I can remember. True fans shouldn't turn on this team, or its players, when they are down, after all they have given us.

As for the Colts, they got what they wanted. Arena ball with all the fixings. it was an ambush 3 years in the making with the complicity of the rules committee, and we have to learn to accept it. As for Manning, I admire his resiliency. However, I am 100% CERTAIN that the Bears will beat the Colts in the SB, and that his legacy will remain stained. Some of you can take solace in that.

As for the offseason... if the last offseason is any indication, then I have total confidence in this team's management to assess and repair the damage of this loss to the team's personnel and psyche. Draft picks are #24 and #28. Let the offseason games begin!!!:)

Last edited:
Why the Bears? I'd like to see Payton and Dungy get a ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back